All reviews small room small hotel palermo cabrera pesos
Selected filters
Reviewed May 3, 2018

The room were VERY dirty and old and broken. The shower was very dirty and the sink was hanging off the wall. Even the number on the door was falling off. There were stains on the walls too.

The last night of our stay, we got home from dinner late and when we walked in our bed was all wet. There was a leak from the ceiling and everything was soaked. We asked for help and the flipped the mattress over and put on new sheets but the mattress wasn't two sided. It was awful. I understand accidents happen but when we asked for compensation for the leak on the bed and our stuff they said no.

The pool was green with bugs swimming in it. It didn't look like it has been cleaned in years.

The basement with the workout room had bugs all over it. You couldn't work out without 100 bugs on you.

The internet was free but barely worked. The breakfast was free but all store bought cakes so very boring.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Brandon G
Reviewed February 24, 2018

I stayed here on business for a few nights. It's a very small hotel and I had a very small room (reminded me of most of my Manhattan hotel rooms). Overall it was clean, well-kept, but maybe a little rough around the edges. Towels could use updating, light-fixtures could use dusting. It was nice to have breakfast with good coffee waiting downstairs. The breakfast is simple (and a lot of cake!) but good.

I liked this place, especially good if you are planning on enjoying Palermo. But I may look for a larger room for my next business trip.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed December 17, 2017 via mobile

I was only able to stay one night. I did planed to arrive early and leave the next day but my flight was canceled suddenly and I was now only able to arrive at 2 in the night and leave next day early. But I liked it that they expected me. I was able to inform them by mail about the issues and i received early a response that it was no problem. They welcomed me and still remember that i came here more often. It is still my number 1 location except for high summer, in Palermo.

Date of stay: December 2017
Reviewed December 7, 2016 via mobile

I upgraded my room and I had now a very large room and balcony. I still love the location but the room needed some extra love for some small renavations. I did notice that all the staff has been changed. I love Reading in the sun on my Balkany and see live past by on the street. The location is really nice and you are close by the leather street and to the fameus place in Palermo.

Date of stay: November 2016
Reviewed December 4, 2016 via mobile

it's a nice hotel but the price is really steep the location is a bit weird you have to walk a few blocks to get to anything fun. the rooms are not really up to date . you don't see many guests in the hotel as the lobby is small and the roof terrace also is small

Date of stay: December 2016