“Rojo Tango-- Tango Tix” 5 of 5 bubbles

“Rojo Tango-- Tango Tix”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2013

BWeisb

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

I needed tickets for a Tango show in Buenos Aires but was confused by all the information. I finally emailed a site called Tango Tix. They were great and very helpful with informative recommendations. I decided to take the show-only feature at Rojo Tango. Jimena was very helpful and got me a great deal including restaurant recommendations, the show tickets and punctual arrangements to be picked up from the restaurant and dropped back at our hotel by a private driver.

Fantastic show in the most eccentric hotel in Buenos Aires. An indulgent show, a fabulous band of young talented musicians, and a velvety reddish ambiance of an intimate cabaret-style setting, all resulting in a perfectly blended tango experience.

I 'd highly recommend the show and Tango Tix to anyone.

Visited May 2013

Visited May 2013
2 Thank BWeisb

New York
147 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 174 helpful votes
“So good I was hoping it wouldnt end”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013

Saw Tango a few times previously but this was the real deal, passion and lust and nostalgia with great music. Its a small theatre , perhaps 100 people maximum and it was incredibly well done. Don't have dinner there -, food just Ok at best, never in decades of traveling have I been to a place that showcases local dancing or culture with great food.

3 Thank lgppres
Maryland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Captivating!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2013

My husband and I had an incredible time at the Rojo Tango show. i used TangoTix and got a slight discount. Our driver was prompt and professional and dropped us off a little early so we could explore the fabulous Feana Hotel and grab a cocktail in the ultra glamorous lounge. We had front row seats in the very intimate Rojo Tango theater. Dinner was delicious and the service was impeccable. The dancers and singers were top notch. We loved the show, it was truly spectacular art. When in Beunos Aires, a night at a tango show is a must and you can't go more upscale than Rojo Tango. Thank you TangoTix team, for facilitating such a memorable evening!

1 Thank TheTravelover
Cape Town Central, South Africa
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Amazing awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

I loved this show! I have seen a few other bigger productions, but this was so intimate and the level of performance was outstanding. A Live band, 2 singers and a troupe of dancers. The 3 course meal was good, with wine flowing. Quite a pricey night out but well worth it. The Faena hotel is a gorgeous, over the top, design hotel. I suspect it's a love it or hate it sort of place. I know where my views are.

Brisbane, Australia
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Great tango”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2013

Our hotel concierge recommended this tho show. It was expensive. US$270 each! Price included private car transfer to the show from our hotel and three course meal with alcohol. The food was okay but not exceptional. The venue was intimate with only about 20 patrons on the night we were there and we had a table right in the front. The tango show was excellent with really high quality dancers and singers and a live band. Show went for about 1 1/2 hours.

Visited June 2013