Ways to Experience Rojo Tango
from $202.86
More Info
All reviews faena hotel front row dinner show intimate setting live band great band professional dancers great dinner food and wine steak visiting buenos aires costumes musicians sexy stage dancing tango
Selected filters
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Saw Tango a few times previously but this was the real deal, passion and lust and nostalgia with great music. Its a small theatre , perhaps 100 people maximum and it was incredibly well done. Don't have dinner there -, food just Ok at best, never in decades of traveling have I been to a place that showcases local dancing or culture with great food.

3  Thank lgppres
Reviewed July 19, 2013

My husband and I had an incredible time at the Rojo Tango show. i used TangoTix and got a slight discount. Our driver was prompt and professional and dropped us off a little early so we could explore the fabulous Feana Hotel and grab a cocktail in the ultra glamorous lounge. We had front row seats in the very intimate Rojo Tango theater. Dinner was delicious and the service was impeccable. The dancers and singers were top notch. We loved the show, it was truly spectacular art. When in Beunos Aires, a night at a tango show is a must and you can't go more upscale than Rojo Tango. Thank you TangoTix team, for facilitating such a memorable evening!

1  Thank TheTravelover
Reviewed July 14, 2013

I loved this show! I have seen a few other bigger productions, but this was so intimate and the level of performance was outstanding. A Live band, 2 singers and a troupe of dancers. The 3 course meal was good, with wine flowing. Quite a pricey night out but well worth it. The Faena hotel is a gorgeous, over the top, design hotel. I suspect it's a love it or hate it sort of place. I know where my views are.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

Our hotel concierge recommended this tho show. It was expensive. US$270 each! Price included private car transfer to the show from our hotel and three course meal with alcohol. The food was okay but not exceptional. The venue was intimate with only about 20 patrons on the night we were there and we had a table right in the front. The tango show was excellent with really high quality dancers and singers and a live band. Show went for about 1 1/2 hours.

Date of experience: June 2013
1  Thank QldSusan123
Reviewed May 22, 2013

The dinner was very good, service was also very good ...we saw wine and champagne flowing...however, we don't drink so that the price was a bit high. There is a live band, a small theatre with a stage, good dancing and singing. The experience was good. It is a cabaret style theatre where there are other large productions or outside shows. It was a nice way to be exposed to several types of tango dances.

Date of experience: May 2013