“Great hotel, well priced” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hotel Boutique Reino Del Plata

Hotel Boutique Reino Del Plata
Ranked #98 of 451 Hotels in Buenos Aires
“Great hotel, well priced”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2014

If you're looking for a nice, clean, comfortable stay in Buenos Aires, look no further...this is it.
The rooms are comfortable and clean, and the people there is very friendly and super professional. The hotel has everything you can possibly need while in Buenos Aires: aircon, fast With for free, and a spectacular and relaxing rooftop with jacuzzi make this hotel a great stay and it's just 5 minutes walk from the main attractions in town. Thanks Lucia and Hector for the delicious breakfast!! I will definitely stay with you again next time I'm in Buenos Aires

• Stayed October 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Reinoplata, Propietario at Hotel Boutique Reino Del Plata, responded to this review, May 9, 2014
Dear Guest, thank you very much for your nice reply after your stay in our Reino del Plata Hotel Boutique.. We are delighted to hear that we could exceed your expectations, especially with our really friendly staff. We hope to welcome you soon again in our small lovely Hotel. Best regards!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
  • Czech first
  • Turkish first
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel on eleven nights now, in February/March last year and during the same period this year. I have used the hotel as a base whilst travelling as a tourist in Argentina and surrounding countries. The hotel offers excellent value for money, it is located right in the city area within close walking distance to tourist locations, excellent restaurants and the main shopping areas. The staff are friendly and helpful especially Sebastian who has gone out of his way to tell us about things to do and see, places where the locals go. There is no problem leaving bags in storage, even for weeks at a time. The rooms are a decent size and comfortable. The breakfast has always been adequate. I thoroughly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank SteveBoyd326
Dear Guest, thank you for your nice Review and that you enjoyed your stays at Reino del Plata Hotel Boutique! As we are a Family run Hotel, it is very important for us to provide a constant Service. Good to know that we succeeded! Hope to welcome you soon again
Bucharest, Romania
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2014

The best thing about this hotel was its location - we were within walking distance from a number of tourist atractions and bus stations. As expected, boutique meant a rather small room - very clean though, as was the bathroom. But since we weren't there to stay inside the hotel, it didn't matter that much. The staff was ok, they spoke English very well and offered useful information. Breakfast was a disappointment, as there was very little to choose from and most products had sugar added. Basically, it was either scrambled eggs, either pastry or sweetened cereals - not much of a choice. Coffee was watery, but fortunately there was a Starbucks really close, to fuel us up for the day.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Dear Guest, thank you very much for taking the time to post a feedback after your stay in our Hotel. We are delighted to hear that you loved our really central locationand especially our really friendly staff. We will work to improve our buffet breakfast. Thank you again for your really nice words. Looking forward to welcoming you soon back again. Best regards from Reino del Plata Staff
Prescott Valley, Arizona
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

We spent three days here prior to embarking on our cruise. The staff were very helpful and pleasant. The accommodations were clean and comfortable. Our only glitch was that when it was time to go to the port there were no taxis available because there was a protest at the plaza de mayo and the president of Argentina was going to be giving a speech. The staff very generously took us to the port in their private vehicles at no cost to us. We greatly appreciated their thoughtfulness. The breakfast provided suited us perfectly. I recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a safe, convenient location in BA. Thanks again to the staff for getting us to the port!!

1 Thank J T
Reinoplata, Propietario at Hotel Boutique Reino Del Plata, responded to this review, April 9, 2014
Dear guest, thank you very much for your stay and your Kind Feedback. We are happy to hear that you liked the Hotel that much. We already look forward welcoming you next time Kindest regard
Jaisalmer India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2014

We really enjoyed this boutique hotel. The location is worth like the helpful staff. Great breakfast, with eggs, yogurt, cereals, fruits and some sweet things. Thanks to Diana, our maid, every day our room was very clean. During the night, you can go to many restaurants, the street is safe. The reception offers lots of tours. Good value for money. I wish i could return one day.

Room Tip: Superior rooms is better
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Reinoplata, Propietario at Hotel Boutique Reino Del Plata, responded to this review, April 4, 2014
Dear guest,

Thank you so much for visiting us and giving your feedback here. It was a real big pleasure for us to read your very kind words about our hotel and we are glad, that you enjoyed your stay this way. We appreciate your compliments and do hope that you will come back to Buenos Aires very soon, to have the chance to be your host again.

Sincerely yours,
Chicago, IL
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2014

I stayed for one night in Hotel Reino Del Plata in March 2014. I arrived early before the check-in time and the hotel staff were nice and they promptly checked me in. The hotel is walking distance to the Obleisk on one side and the Pink House (President's house) on the other side. The hotel staff were very helpful and nice but I am not sure they spoke very much English.

The room I stayed in had a dirty shower head and it appeared it had never been cleaned. I am sure it is very easy to clean it with a brush. The bed spread had stains on it, and towel had holes in it. The toilet seat seemed to have been taken from some other place and installed in that room's toilet. I took pictures of these to show the people at the hotel reception desk when I was checking out but they asked me to post my feedback on the Trip Advisor! So, I have posted the pictures with this post.

I am not usually the complaining type and try to be helpful, and I hope the hotel staff see this post and correct the minor issues so the stay could be better. This seems to be a nice boutique hotel and could be better.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
All opinions are really important to us. We always keep in mind every observation made by our guests.
Thank you for taking the time to send us your comments. We will inspect each room so every little detail gets fixed on the spot. We have new staff working to guarantee the satisfaction of our guests.
We hope you can come back and see the improvements for yourself.
On your next stay you can contact directly we me for further comments:
pobregon@hotelreinodelplata.com.ar.

best regards,
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2014

I arrived too early for my check-in (10,00) after a long haul from London, not only did they let me check in early without saying a word about check-in not being until 13.00 but were totally lovely all round. Enjoyed my stay in a great location. Having lived in Buenos Aires I thought I might feel a bit odd about being treated like a tourist, but they were really helpful when I needed it but left me to get on with it when not. I've booked to go back there before my return flight.

Room Tip: Interior rooms are very quiet
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank Kwakkers2014
Reinoplata, Gerente at Hotel Boutique Reino Del Plata, responded to this review, January 20, 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for your wonderful review of our Hotel! We were very happy to hear that you had a great experience with us, and that our team could make you feel special.
Hope to welcome you back again
All the best,