Moreno Hotel Buenos Aires
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
NH Buenos Aires City(Buenos Aires)
  • Pool
  • Room Service
Own Madero(Buenos Aires)
Hotel victoria(Buenos Aires)
1,293 results
All reviewssan telmoart deco buildingcasa rosadastained glass windowsloft roomsunday marketfirst floortop floorrooms are hugerooftop terracehigh ceilingsbreakfast roompresidential palacerestaurant downstairsbreakfast is servedtwo blockswalked everywhere
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 11, 2014

Very good hotel, very good location, very good service. Great roof top for breakfast and outside lounge bar area. Great location to the downtown airport. The staff were bilingual (English plus Spanish) and were very helpful explaining their service and nearby attractions, including restaurants.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
Carolina B, Gerente at Moreno Hotel Buenos Aires, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2014

Greetings from Moreno Hotel Buenos Aires!!!

I read your kind words about the Moreno and I want to thank you for sharing it with the TripAdvisor Community.

I am so glad to know that the staff has been friendly with you, since our goal as a team is making you feel at home.

We will always be waiting you back in Moreno Hotel Buenos Aires.

Best Regards.

Gerente General

Reviewed July 7, 2014

This was my first time in Argentina and this was the perfect place to stay. Very clean, nice rooms and friendly staff! Rooms were not tiny like hotels in Europe and the location was perfect walking distance to all the great sights in the city! My last day there, my flight did not leave until 11pm, when I checked out they offered to keep my bag locked up for me until my flight so that I could enjoy the city without lugging it around all day! I would stay there again for sure the next time I visit

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank 869Kelly
Carolina B, Gerente at Moreno Hotel Buenos Aires, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2014

Greetings from Moreno Hotel Buenos Aires!!!

We are absolutely thrilled to hear that you had such a beautiful time here at the Moreno.

Your positive feedback helps us to continue providing great service. So we are extremely grateful for that.

You're always welcome at the Moreno and there'll always be a Loft available for you.

Greetings from all the staff.

Thank you!

Reviewed July 6, 2014

A good value hotel in a good location, close to the main sights. Rooms are large and modern but lack wardrobe and toiletry space. During our five night stay, toiletries were not replenished which was disappointing. Breakfast was served in a lovely bright rooftop room, choice was limited but adequate. Staff were generally friendly and overall a decent hotel for the price.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends

Greetings from Moreno Hotel Buenos Aires!!!

Thank you very much for writing about the Moreno on TripAdvisor.

Regarding to service, let me tell you that your words motivate us to continue on the right path toward excellence.

Hope to see you here back soon.

Thanks a lot and Regards from all the team!

Reviewed July 5, 2014

The rooms were clean and spacious, the front desk was very helpful when I was having trouble with my flight reservation - they called the airline for me and were able to get my boarding pass for me! The rooms are quite nice; however, suggest that you request a room that does not face the main street and is not on the first floor - the street noise was a bit loud on most nights. The beds were comfy and large. The roof top patio was nice, although it was a bit cool for us to enjoy it when we were there. The breakfast was fine, a typical Argentine breakfast - pastries, liquid yogurt and ham and cheese, juice and coffee. We had a great meal in Aldos, the restaurant next to the hotel. WIFI was great.

Room Tip: avoid the first floor rooms that face the street - the street noise can be loud
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family

Dear Guest,,

Greetings from Moreno Hotel Buenos Aires!!!

You're always welcome at the Moreno and there'll always be a J Loft available for you.

Greetings from all the staff.

Thank you!

Reviewed July 3, 2014

very charming and absolutely huge rooms. it has a buenos aires feeling to the place. wifi is fast and reliable. staff are friendly and helpful. we didn't have any trouble with road noise on the 4th floor. breakfast is only so-so, but i wasn't expecting much there anyway. walk out the door into the sunday market. walk to florida ave. walk to casa rosada. subway isn't far for a charming ride to other parts of town. i will say that it might not be quite as upscale in the surroundings as in palermo or recoleta, but it is safe and secure enough.

Room Tip: high floor
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Carolina B, Gerente at Moreno Hotel Buenos Aires, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2014

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you very much for your flattering words about our hotel.

For us it is really valuable to have an opinion of a guest who was previously stayed here, since it's allow us to see the evolution in the quality of service.

For us it is very valuable to have an opinion to improve service.

I send you warm greetings from all the staff and I hope to see you soon in Moreno Hotel Buenos Aires.

Thank you once again!