What I liked:
- Hotel is nicely located
- Room was clean
- Staff mostly friendly
What I didn't like so much:
- Room was relatively small and dark
- Safe could not be locked, but I could at least close the door and it looked like it was locked...
- No gym or pool
- If you like to start a day with a good continental breakfast with a variety of choices, this hotel is not for you, but this seems to be a general issue with most hotels in LatAm
- Some staff don't speak any English, even some of those at the front desk
- Restaurant closes in the afternoon, so no chance to have dinner there if you're too tired to go out. There is a menu and a number you can call to order dinner, however the person I was talking to did not understand any English, so I had to ask the front desk staff to do it for me. The sandwich I ordered turned out to be very greasy and I only ate it because I was hungry.
This hotel is OK if the location is good for you and you intend to stay just for a few days. Otherwise there are much better hotels in the same area of Buenos Aires that offer much better service at competitive prices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combining avant-garde style with the charm of French architecture, the NH Buenos Aires Crillon hotel is a tribute to the architectural spirit of the past. Our hotel is located in one of the most exclusive areas of Buenos Aires, just steps from downtown, San Martin Square, Florida Street and Puerto Madero. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, NHHotels, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your NH Buenos Aires Crillon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Crillon Hotel Buenos Aires
- Nh Crillon Buenos Aires