1,015 results
All reviewsflorida streetsan martinwalking distancecompared to other hotelsbuffet breakfasthotel is centrally locatedbusiness hotelspoke very good englishquiet roomquiet at nightwater pressurestayed nightsfresh fruitquiet streetlocation is greatbig citydulce de leche
Reviewed January 26, 2011

We arrived about 11 AM after a long flight from the US. Although check-in time was 2PM, we were allowed to check-in early. A very courteous bell hop brought our bags to the room and explained use of the a/c, lights, etc and told us about breakfast (6:30 to 10:30). The room was clean and comfortable. Our room faced the street and there was some street noise. There are about 8 rooms on each floor. We could hear hall noise when others entered or exited their rooms. The breakfast was very good with a wide selection of foods. The front door to the hotel is locked at night, so you have to be let in by the doorman.
The hotel is on San Martin which is one block over from Florida St, a pedestrian only street for shopping. The hotel is within easy walking distance to the Obelisco, Plaza de Mayo, Plaza San Martin, Teatro Colon, and the subway station. We also found a nice restaurant just down the street at the corner of San Martin and Lavalle.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 11, 2011

I stayed for a couple days around New Years. Everything was great about this hotel including the service. Before I even got out of the taxi someone was there ready to grab my bags and bring them to my room. Everyone was very helpful and spoke English. They had luggage storage and even offered my late check out for no extra charge. The room was really spacious and modern. They took security very seriously and had a doorman and the elevator required key access (I've heard that sercurity can be a problem in some areas in some hotels?) The only downside to the place is it is on a rather seedy side street. There were some hookers down about a block and a trash dump on the street one night. During the day it didn't seem so bad. The upside is it's only about half a block to a well lite street that leads to Florida street. I thought the location was great. Very central to most things. I walked to the cemetary and the Casa Rosade and clock tower without problem, but you have to be prepared for a hike. I'd certainly stay again and would recommend others to stay here without a doubt.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed December 29, 2010

Helpful, courteous staff. Centrally located! (near subti, bus line, ferry terminal, and shopping, yet quiet at night because it's in the business district). Safe home base (doorman inside and out with locked doors, keycards for rooms, front desk staff always there, in-room safe). Comfortable mattress and sheets, great water pressure, heated floor in the bathroom, well decorated and laid out. Free wifi. Breakfast included. This was a a great hotel in every way for a no-frills business trip. We had everything we needed and I would highly recommend this for anyone traveling to BA.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed December 14, 2010

Stayed here twice, 4 nights in nov10 & dec10. It's an excellent hotel located in downtown buenos aires. It's very safe as on my first time there i was walking back to the hotel by myself late at night and had no problems at all. Rooms are clean, quiet and amenties in the room are good. All the staff where very nice & helpful, especially Victoria & Ellio They all speak v.good english as well, this helps if your spanish is not very good like mine.
Breakfast was good and a reasonable variety of food was offered & breakstaff are really nice as well. Business centre is small but adequate.
I would definately recommend this hotel to families, singles & friends travelling together.
I'll probably be back for the sales!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank ms1975
Reviewed November 29, 2010

Very nice business-style hotel. Location is ideal, in my opinion. Breakfast is good, rooms and beds as well.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple