$270
Luxurycollection
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $311/night.

$103
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $138/night.

Melia Recoleta Plaza(Buenos Aires)
$136
  • Breakfast included
Mine Hotel Boutique(Buenos Aires)
$166
$127
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $163/night.

$169
  • Breakfast included
Alvear Palace Hotel(Buenos Aires)
$370
  • Pool
Hilton Buenos Aires(Buenos Aires)
$263
$440
$535
1,004 results
All reviewsflorida streetsan martinwalking distancecasa rosadacompared to other hotelsrooms are quietbuffet breakfasthotel roomhotel is centrally locatedbusiness hotelspoke very good englishfront desk staffquiet at nightrooms are hugewater pressurestayed nightsfresh fruit
Reviewed November 17, 2010

This certainly was a good hotel in a so/so area. It is centrally located and in walking distance of many things. The staff, with only one exception, were courteous, patient and very helpful. They even tolerated my rusty Spanish. Their breakfast buffet was much more than expected and very good. The only downside to this hotel was the charge for local telephone calls I made( It seemed quite high to me). The exchange rate for money at the hotel was 3.8 Pesos to the U$S, when most businesses were offering 4.0-4.2. The front desk gladly booked tours for us to Senor Tango and with Opcion Sur for the Tigre boat trip, both highly recommended by us.Be aware that Opcion Sur will want a 10% upcharge for their tour if you want to pay by credit card.Also, try Siga La Vaca (Puerto Madero) for a good meal at a reasonable price.Matias at the front desk is very professional and an out and out nice guy.Put your A.C. unit on 'manual' to run long enough to cool the room well.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank KDA2010
Reviewed November 2, 2010

An excellent hotel situate in the buisness area. Within easy walking distance of Puerto Madero and the busy Florida Street shopping area. Rooms were large with every comfort. Excellent breakfast inc freshly cooked eggs to your liking. The service both at breakfast and front desk was excellent.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Peter H
Reviewed October 10, 2010

Location: eh. Great for business, very convenient to transport, not nearly as pretty as Recoleta area.

Room: gorgeous, generously sized, comfortable beds, but no view whatsoever (hotel is on a very small but completely urban street w/o sidewalks).

Hotel Amenities: no gym facilities, but they do have business ctr, and internet/wireless was good. Breakfast was very good, nice way to wake up in the AM. Same area doubles as a bar in the evening, which was nice to always have that option.

Staff: AMAZING. We were there over both Christmas and my boyfriend's birthday. The staff:

1) left little presents in our room Christmas morning. Very nice to wake up to a little surprise!
2) On boyfriend's birthday, went COMPLETELY out of their way - got us reservations at the nicest restaurant in town, arranged a cab to pick us up, and when we came back to the room - a CAKE was waiting with a BALLOON in our room! How incredibly thoughtful!

All in all - although if I came back and wanted to splurge I'd likely seek out something in Recoleta, I cannot say enough good things about the staff of this hotel and the overall value for the money.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank kjm31
Reviewed September 18, 2010

This hotel is centrally located. Just a stone throw away from Florida. The staff are very nice and friendly. Everything is just perfect. Very reasonably priced would expect a lot more if it were located in Europe or somewhere else.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank imperan
Reviewed September 17, 2010

For the past 6 years I have spent every August/September in South America, except for my trip to New Zealand last year. And every year I have spent at least one week of my trip in this hotel. Durning the month to five weeks I spend in the southern hemisphere, Buenos Aires has always worked as my jumping off point, and every time I come I try different hotels, but this is the only one I return to besides Feana Universe, which I love but I find its location too isolating. This hotel is in a perfect location if you know BA.. the sub Te is around the corner, and there are tons of shops and restaurants in the Micro Centro neighborhood.. The laundry service is inexpensive compared to other hotels, and the room service is also a good value.. the rooms are clean and modern with heated floors and marble in the bath room and hard wood in the room entry ways... Large closets, full length mirrors, cable, free wifi, and a fridge. Eames desk chairs and large comfortable beds, breakfast included. .. THIS IS NOT A HOTEL FOR SOMEONE looking for a lovely neighborhood, and if you dont know the city... and want to fall in love with its beauty, dont stay here, because it is a business district and I want you to be enchanted you should look for something in Retiro or Palermo-Soho, this is a hotel you come to for your 2nd and 3rd visit, because you want connivence, you want comfort, and you know how to use the city like a native, you need somewhere to rest your head and leave your things, a place that you can depend on to function well, with a bit of style, and no attitude.. this it the point of this hotel.. and I highly recommend it for that reason

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple