1,036 results
All reviews florida street san martin walking distance compared to other hotels hotel is centrally located business hotel spoke very good english quiet room quiet at night water pressure stayed nights fresh fruit quiet street big city location is great dulce de leche tryp
Reviewed April 9, 2011

I only stayed 2 nights because we had to fly Bariloche, but it was a great place to stay. New, modern, very friendly service, full minibar, good TV, great location... I was already disappointed of hotels in Buenos Aires (3 bad choices in the past), but this is definitely a hotel I would go back. Excellent price/quality equation. I am actually coming back in the next weeks.

Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 31, 2011

everything was great, from checkin to checkout. Internet connections was pretty fast, the bathroom and room clean, comfortable bed, good desk space, etc. staff was always helpful and friendly - and when I arrived at the room there was a variety of local candies as a welcome, very nice touch! will definetely stay there again...
good location as well, although the street is a bit noisy during the day.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed March 17, 2011

Stayed here from 22-25 Feb 2011 before embarking on 19 day cruise ending back in Buenos Aires. Arrived about 10.30am on 22 Feb and fortunately a room was ready on the top floor at the back of the hotel. Room was very good with all expected facilities.
Breakfast was very good with a wide range of food. The hotel also offered 4 computers with free access to the internet.
The hotel is quite small but there always seemed to be a good staff level with a receptionist, concierge, door man and porter generally available. They were all very helpful and arranged remises to collect us from the airport and cruise terminal and to also take us to both airports.
Whilst we had not booked to stay in Buenos Aires at the end of our cruise we arranged with the hotel that we would be collected from the Cruise terminal and taken to the hotel where we stored our luggage for a few hours before leaving for the airport. This was obviously very helpful and reflected the great service given to us by the staff.
The hotel is in an area which is busy through the day but gets quieter in the evening. We felt very safe walking around and using restaurants in the area at all times.
Can thoroughly recommend the hotel.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank wiseles
Reviewed February 10, 2011

I had serious medical emergency problems and the staff at the desk and the front door genuinely cared and made sure I was taken care of. They were very kind, concerned and extremely helpful. I definitely recommend this hotel for this reason plus the location is fantastic and the hotel is perfect and it feels like you are the only guest. Incredible expererience and I highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed February 7, 2011

We stayed at the Tryp for four nights on our recent trip to Buenos Aires. The rooms are very clean and quiet, although not overly large. The staff are friendly and go out of their way to offer good service. Breakfast was very good and in the evening we had a glass of wine on the outdoor patio located off of the reataurang.
The very best part about the Tryp is the location, which is very central. It is one block off of Calle Florida, within walking distance of the cathedral and main square, and a 5 minute walk from Puerto Madero where we had dinner each evening.
Some other reviewers have mentioned the safety issues in Buenos Aires. There were four of us walking together in the evening, so I may have felt differently had I been on my own, but we never felt threatened in any way. I know there are the usual pickpocketing issues as in any major city, but use your travel smarts and you should be fine.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple