BA Central Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel Dos Mundos(Buenos Aires)
  • Restaurant
Intersur Suites(Buenos Aires)
Hotel Lyon(Buenos Aires)
  • Bar/Lounge
Zentra Hotel(Buenos Aires)
  • Breakfast included
Bauen Suite Hotel(Buenos Aires)
  • Breakfast included
Mari Plaza Hotel(Buenos Aires)
Hotel Ayamitre(Buenos Aires)
Bauen Hotel(Buenos Aires)
  • Free Internet
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 27, 2012

Only stayed one night and checked in at 1am straight from airport. Reception staff were helpful, breakfast was more than adequate and the hotel is only a short stroll to good restaurants and shopping.
I inquired about booking a couple more nights for when I came back from Iguazu and staff told me it was worth doing it over the Internet rather than face to face - unfortunately they were booked but I appreciated the honesty nonetheless.

• Stayed: March 2012
2  Thank RandolfQuaid
Reviewed January 30, 2012

My wife and I were at this fantastic hotel last week. I have to say about it only good things. Full breakfast and tasty. Wifi not that fast but you have this service in your room at no extra charge. Rooms perfect size for us, very nice decorated, I felt I was right in Argentina since the very first time I opened up my room! Also restaurante around the area, the Subte (subway/metro station) is a walking distance, also the Corrientes street (theaters area) is steps away from BW Central. Casa Rosada, Parlamento, Plaza de Mayo and many sightseeings are close too. Staff very helpful and nice. Also an observation, many reviewers have said is an unsafe area at night but that's not true, we arrived safely 3 consecutive nights with no problem at all. Be more careful instead with taxi drivers who drive you around just to overcharge you. I would definitively stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank FEnriqueCV
Reviewed January 27, 2012

It's a very simple hotel but what more do you need when you stay in a town like Buenos Aires: Just a good bed, a clean room and a good breakfast. This is all you need and what this hotel is offering you. The staff is very friendly and is always willing to help at all times. Breakfast is basic but good. We stayed here for 2 nights. Just a 10 minute walk away from the Congress building

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sienna13
Reviewed January 9, 2012

Its perfectly fine. The rooms are good,mine had very good AC.it was in the high 30s during my time here. Bathroom was fine, with lot of towels for all kind of uses. One is enough! Fridge was a bit small, but no drinks in it. I just bought mine from the kiosco next door..! They didn't care or know. Breakfast is standard argentinian. Some bread,facturas and coffee. Did the job. Only negative- they charged me 6 pesos for the very average snack bars in the room! I don't remember seeing any price list for this, i was going to argue the point but i wasn't in the mood! Oh and another thing, the hotel was full of brasilians...! if you don't mind them!

• Stayed: January 2012
1  Thank Caerwyn
Reviewed October 14, 2011

This is a great 3 star hotel, very friendly staff, good location and very clean, a little bit tired but other then this very good. The desk staff where excellent

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple