I spend a lot of time in hotels, and this is one of the best ever! Ariel the owner couldn't have been more helpful in giving us advice on what to see and do and how to get there. He is an absolute gem.
The hotel itself is clean and cozy, like staying in someone's home (which you are). There are great touches such as fresh flowers in the rooms, and night blooming flowers in the lovely little courtyard. The breakfast is great with homemade bread, and fresh squeezed orange juice.
I almost hate to write a review because now everyone will know about Palermo Viejo B&B and it will be hard to find space the next time I go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish B&B in the heart of Palermo Viejo/Soho. The house is located in a 1901 building, traditional of those days in Buenos Aires neighborhoods. The Casa Chorizo has been renewed keeping its original style. High ceilings, brick and thick walls are one of the details to mention. As a narrow landmark the rooms are organized in a row, facing the side patio/garden full of green where hanging out after a long day is a must. All the rooms have private en-suite bathroom and two of them are big enough with a double level to accommodate more than two people, perfect for 3 or 4. The art work of different artists is found everywhere in the property which gives it a Bohemian atmosphere. The decor is simple, where each item was found in flea markets and auctions to make the B&B a warm and a perfect place to feel at home away of home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Palermo Viejo Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palermo Viejo Bed And Breakfast
- Palermo Viejo Hotel Buenos Aires