Totally love the B & B. Felt right at home during our stay here and well taken care of by our host. Thanks to Ariel, we were promptly and safely transported from the airport to the B&B by pre-arranged drivers, despite arriving in Buenos Aires in the wee hours due to a flight delay followed by misconnection. Breakfast was lovely with servings of homemade jams with hot croissants/bread, egg, cereals, yoghurt and hot coffee/tea. Ariel gave us valuable advice on getting around the city, introduced a cambio which offers an excellent exchange rate (compared to what we got at the airport), not forgetting a superb dinner recommendation at Calden’s! I would highly recommend a stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish B&B in the heart of Palermo Viejo/Soho. The house is located in a 1901 building, traditional of those days in Buenos Aires neighborhoods. The Casa Chorizo has been renewed keeping its original style. High ceilings, brick and thick walls are one of the details to mention. As a narrow landmark the rooms are organized in a row, facing the side patio/garden full of green where hanging out after a long day is a must. All the rooms have private en-suite bathroom and two of them are big enough with a double level to accommodate more than two people, perfect for 3 or 4. The art work of different artists is found everywhere in the property which gives it a Bohemian atmosphere. The decor is simple, where each item was found in flea markets and auctions to make the B&B a warm and a perfect place to feel at home away of home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Palermo Viejo Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palermo Viejo Hotel Buenos Aires
- Palermo Viejo Bed And Breakfast