I stayed here on the recommendation of my sister who had stayed before a few years ago. It was a great choice.The location is great, in the heart if one of BA's most I ticking neighbourhoods, Palermo Viejo. This puts you close to some if the city's best food and drink options.There are a couple of metro stations nearby for getting into town, or you can walk if that takes your fancy (we walked a lot in BA). The host is great and informative and breakfast was good too.Highly recommended for a stay in BA,I'd stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish B&B in the heart of Palermo Viejo/Soho. The house is located in a 1901 building, traditional of those days in Buenos Aires neighborhoods. The Casa Chorizo has been renewed keeping its original style. High ceilings, brick and thick walls are one of the details to mention. As a narrow landmark the rooms are organized in a row, facing the side patio/garden full of green where hanging out after a long day is a must. All the rooms have private en-suite bathroom and two of them are big enough with a double level to accommodate more than two people, perfect for 3 or 4. The art work of different artists is found everywhere in the property which gives it a Bohemian atmosphere. The decor is simple, where each item was found in flea markets and auctions to make the B&B a warm and a perfect place to feel at home away of home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Palermo Viejo Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palermo Viejo Hotel Buenos Aires
- Palermo Viejo Bed And Breakfast