I stayed 5 nights at Palermo Viejo B&B. I decided on the place based on the TripAdvisor reviews that I read. Once again, TripAdvisor helped me choose another amazing place!
Ariel (the owner) responded patiently to many emails I sent before my arrival. He was there to greet me when I arrived on a rainy Sunday night. During my stay, he was very helpful giving tips about where to go and to eat.
The B&B is very clean and I stayed in the red room. It was big with en-suite bathroom, cleaned daily and spotless. There was even a goodie bag with soap, shampoo, and sponges. I had never had this before in a B&B. Nice!
Breakfast was plentiful and delicious, with cereals, coffee, tea, bread, medialunas, yoghurt, jams, dulce de leche, and fresh fruit.
The location was very good, lots of buses nearby to go into town (though the subte stop is a few blocks away). There were lots of nice restaurants just around the corner (I recommend El Calden for delicious Argentine food), and even two famous milongas, La Viruta and Salon Canning, for tango lovers one block and half away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish B&B in the heart of Palermo Viejo/Soho. The house is located in a 1901 building, traditional of those days in Buenos Aires neighborhoods. The Casa Chorizo has been renewed keeping its original style. High ceilings, brick and thick walls are one of the details to mention. As a narrow landmark the rooms are organized in a row, facing the side patio/garden full of green where hanging out after a long day is a must. All the rooms have private en-suite bathroom and two of them are big enough with a double level to accommodate more than two people, perfect for 3 or 4. The art work of different artists is found everywhere in the property which gives it a Bohemian atmosphere. The decor is simple, where each item was found in flea markets and auctions to make the B&B a warm and a perfect place to feel at home away of home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Palermo Viejo Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palermo Viejo Hotel Buenos Aires
- Palermo Viejo Bed And Breakfast