My husband and I live in Rio de Janeiro, and although Rio is closed o Buenos Aires, we had never had the chance to visit that marvelous city.
Our children gave us the tickets as a present for our silver anniversary and we would be in charge to find accommodation.
The booking process at Palermo Viejo B&B was very easy. This was important to me because I’m used to book everything through travel agents, so this time I had to be in charge!
Ariel, the owner was very helpful by email. All our previous doubts were answered by him. Also he told us which room we would be in, and ours was “the green” one (each room has a different colour).
When we arrived at the beautiful B&B the reception of the staff was great. After welcoming us and the check in process we were given all the information from Buenos Aires, like attractions, restaurants, night lifeshows and many more. This was very useful for us to begin to plan our journey in BA.
Palermo is a very elegant neighborhood. There are a lot of fashion stores, furniture design and restaurants with foo from all over the world.
The B&B is located in the heart of Palermo Viejo . A quiet area but close to the attractions points like Serrano Square, the Botanical gardens, etc.
The B&B facilities are very good and also it’s an interesting place. It’s an old traditional house of Palermo Viejo that has been renovated and redesign with a minimalist touch, that makes it charming without loosing its essence.
Each corner is decorated with paintings from local artists which are also for sale.
The rooms are big enough, the ceilings very high and the most important thing to us, it’s very clean.
The courtyard has a lot of plants, with rosemary and lavender and that very special “lady of the night” which its parfum came into the room. Loved that garden!
Breakfast is good enough to start the day with energy. It includes coffee, tea, fresh orange juice (it’s made at the moment), fresh fruits, home made bread, yoghurt, croissant, ceral, etc.
For us, to travel at this very moment was special, and to have visited this beautiful place that made us feel like being at home and with family.
Thanks Ariel, Ivana and Nelly taking care of us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish B&B in the heart of Palermo Viejo/Soho. The house is located in a 1901 building, traditional of those days in Buenos Aires neighborhoods. The Casa Chorizo has been renewed keeping its original style. High ceilings, brick and thick walls are one of the details to mention. As a narrow landmark the rooms are organized in a row, facing the side patio/garden full of green where hanging out after a long day is a must. All the rooms have private en-suite bathroom and two of them are big enough with a double level to accommodate more than two people, perfect for 3 or 4. The art work of different artists is found everywhere in the property which gives it a Bohemian atmosphere. The decor is simple, where each item was found in flea markets and auctions to make the B&B a warm and a perfect place to feel at home away of home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Palermo Viejo Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palermo Viejo Hotel Buenos Aires
- Palermo Viejo Bed And Breakfast