After an unfortunate problem with our booking at a different B&B in Palermo, we ended up spending a night at this gorgeous place, located in one of the trendiest parts of the city. Ariel, our host, was super nice and approachable. He's on every detail and will make sure your stay is as good as possible! The room, a nice loft with two sofas and a bathroom on the ground floor and a nice and cosy room on the top floor. The bed was probably better than the one I've got at home! We really liked this place and will no doubt be looking at staying here next time we're in town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish B&B in the heart of Palermo Viejo/Soho. The house is located in a 1901 building, traditional of those days in Buenos Aires neighborhoods. The Casa Chorizo has been renewed keeping its original style. High ceilings, brick and thick walls are one of the details to mention. As a narrow landmark the rooms are organized in a row, facing the side patio/garden full of green where hanging out after a long day is a must. All the rooms have private en-suite bathroom and two of them are big enough with a double level to accommodate more than two people, perfect for 3 or 4. The art work of different artists is found everywhere in the property which gives it a Bohemian atmosphere. The decor is simple, where each item was found in flea markets and auctions to make the B&B a warm and a perfect place to feel at home away of home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Palermo Viejo Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palermo Viejo Hotel Buenos Aires
- Palermo Viejo Bed And Breakfast