cE Hotel de Diseno
Hotel NH Buenos Aires Latino(Buenos Aires)(Great Value!)
$99
$132
  • Breakfast included
Melia Recoleta Plaza(Buenos Aires)
$211
$177
$120
  • Restaurant
Alvear Art Hotel(Buenos Aires)
$199
$169
Travelocity
  • Pool
Hilton Buenos Aires(Buenos Aires)
$205
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
$199
$194
Official Site
  • Breakfast included
Mine Hotel Boutique(Buenos Aires)
$178
$146
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Alvear Palace Hotel(Buenos Aires)
$350
$561
$535
  • Pool
All reviewsplaza suitesanta feyogurtbed was comfortableearly checkdisenominimalistrecoletajacuzzicallaobsaskitchenetteneighborhoodsubte
Reviewed September 11, 2010

Everything in good level. Nice Hotel, in a central place and very good service.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed July 29, 2010

First impressions great- efficient, friendly welcome.
Location just OK for sights, good for food, excellent for sleep.
Rooms better than adequate, bed excellent, great water pressure.
Most impressive feature: Staff- outstanding.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 16, 2010

Great hotel and wonderful staff! Rooms have floor to ceiling windows, and great views, especially from the higher floors. Comfortable beds! Breakfast was great, and served all day and night.

The hotels recommendations for dining outside were great, and were very much locally oriented without directing me to touristy places. Definitely want to stay here again on my next trip!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed July 3, 2010

I´ve traveled around the world and have never found a hotel staff more helpful and friendly than the one at the Design CE. I was traveling with a university group, and we stayed nine nights -- long enough to see the cracks if they were going to appear. None did.

I enjoyed my standard room but was a little envious of my colleagues in the junior suites! Very beautiful rooms. And the location is terrific -- very close to shopping and dining.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed May 26, 2010

We stayed at this hotel for one night at the end of our stay in Buenos Aires because our boutique hotel in Palermo was all booked. The staff was very nice when we arrived, but when we left they asked us if we had taken the bathrobe from the room. We hadn't so we told them "no, we didn't, in fact we never even saw one in the room." We figured that was the end of it, but when I returned home I checked my credit card statement and there was a random $70 charge from the hotel. I first called the hotel to ask about the charge, and they told me to email them. I emailed the hotel 3 times, and never got any response. In the end, I had to dispute it with my credit card company. The hotel ended up sending them a receipt for the amount but it never said for what, nor did the receipt have my signature. Fortunately, my credit card deemed it an unauthorized charge, and I now have a new card. All in all though it was a BIG freakin' pain in my butt . The hotel is in a great location, but this place clearly can't be trusted; stay elsewhere!

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple