My daughter and I stayed here for 5 nights and it was perfect. The staff is wonderful, attentive without being intrusive. Always helpful and a pleasure to be around - everyone who worked there was. Or room was great, the hotel is impeccably clean and beautifully decorated in a serene, tranquil neutral palate. Our breakfasts were great as well as our one late night "snack" instead of dinner. We were too tired to go out and the staff was more than willing to fix something for us from their kitchen. Free wi-fi was also a great plus. We would definitely return and recommend it to our friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All of the spaces in the hotel are designed for your enjoyment. Inside, there is a sitting room with a fireplace to savor a glass of wine and a good book. Outside, there is a garden, a hardwood deck and a hot tub for star gazing. The building tastefully decorated, mixture of modern city flavor and early XX century furniture, has a fancy and wide lobby bar and snack service. It has an air conditioning / heating system with cutting-edge adjusting technology and a special hermetic closure that ensures a fully soundless environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your 248 Finisterra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 248 Finisterra Hotel Buenos Aires
- 248 Finisterra Buenos Aires