This small hotel is cozy, great value, comfortable and clean. The staff is very very nice, one of them taught me how to cebar a good mate. The rooms are small, but you shouldn't expect otherwise. Breakfast unexpectedly good.
The location is amazing, this particular street and neighberhood have a lot of nightlife, if my memory doesn't fail I can count over 5 or 6 bars & restaurant on that very same street / block. SO, it's great to plan a night out and just walk a few steps to get to your hotel. But the tragedy comes if you got one of the rooms that faces the street. On weekends you better have some good earplugs, or you won't sleep until 5 AM, when everything starts to calm down. So if you do get a street room and can't avoid it, you might as well plan for a long night out instead of trying to sleep.
There's a supermarket at walking distance (Jumbo) and main bus routes that take you to main attractions and downtown a couple of blocks away.
In the end i'm glad I got to stay here and definitely recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All of the spaces in the hotel are designed for your enjoyment. Inside, there is a sitting room with a fireplace to savor a glass of wine and a good book. Outside, there is a garden, a hardwood deck and a hot tub for star gazing. The building tastefully decorated, mixture of modern city flavor and early XX century furniture, has a fancy and wide lobby bar and snack service. It has an air conditioning / heating system with cutting-edge adjusting technology and a special hermetic closure that ensures a fully soundless environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your 248 Finisterra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 248 Finisterra Hotel Buenos Aires
- 248 Finisterra Buenos Aires