This hotel is very nice and in the heart of Recoleta which is a great neighborhood in the heart of Buenos Aires. Hotel is near to parks, shopping and Starbucks if you have to have you fix.
The rooms are very nice, clean and well appointed. My favorites about the place are listed. Hope this helps....
1. Friendly staff speaks good english
2. Breakfast in dining room is well serviced by friendly staff
3. Internet works great and TV selections include BBC and CNN and a few other english channels
4. Recoleta is a safe neighborhood
5. Close to nice restaurants, just a 5 minute walk
6. Great wine bar inside hotel....try the Malbec, any Malbec.
7. Very nice gym, spa and pool
8. Security 24 hours in the lobby is paying good attention
9. Hotel bar is small but has good atmosphere
10. Worth saying again...the staff is friendly and helpful
I would highly recommend this hotel for both the business traveler as a 'home away from home'. I stayed at this hotel once back in 2010 and 3 times through May-June 2013. It would also be a good choice for families with kids because it has a good food menu, spacious foyer and well situated away from traffic noise of the city on a quieter street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful gardens, surrounded by the elegant architecture of the Palace, create a magnificent atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Palacio Duhau - Park Hyatt Buenos Aires reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palacio Duhau - Park Hyatt Buenos Aires Hotel Buenos Aires
- Hyatt Buenos Aires
- Buenos Aires Hyatt