“Nice place to stay! Highly Recommend!”
other travelers have booked this property
Living Room Living Room
Interior Balconies & Lobby form 6th Floor
General View from the Back
Gereral View
General View from the Entrance
Living area. Very comfortable! A child can sleep in the sofa.
Loft's Windows (one more is in the bathroom)
Queen Size Bed,  with winter's bedspread.
Queen Size Bed
Queen Size Bed,  with summer bedspread.
Bed, TV and a large Mirror
Terrace on the Roof, with BBQ
Dome that crowns the Building, seen from Terrace
Building Side View
Building Front View
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Portuguese first
Spanish first
Any
434ganesh...
“Nice place to stay! Highly Recommend!”
Reviewed 1 week ago for a stay in June 2018

I have come to Buenos Aires on Business Trip. I found this apartment best suited for my stay because it is located very close to Lavalle and Florida street where you can find restaurants, movie theater, small supermarkets, bakery, lots of convenience stores. I found this place very quiet and friendly during my stay. Nearby attractions are Obelisco, Plaza de Mayo, Casa Rosada, Cemetery, Defensa sunday market etc.

Ana is very good host I have ever met. She provides lots information, guides about area all around the apartment. She is so caring and ask every time whether I had any questions or needed anything and my stay is comfortable. She also provided a bus/train/subway card.
All necessary kitchenware in working good condition are available in the apartment if you like to cook your own food.

The best part of this place is on common terrace area there is barbeque facility (based on availability), where you can enjoy with friends. I had one barbeque party with my friends and my friends enjoyed a lot.

In my opinion this place is highly recommend.

Jun 12, 2018
Thank you very much Kanesh! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay in my apartment. You have been an excellent guest! You have taken care of my place, and you have left everything in perfect order and very clean! I hope to receive you again when you travel to Buenos Aires. Best regards!
Juan S
“Nice and good located place to stay”
Reviewed March 21, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Located in the heart of the city, quiet and friendly. You have everything what you need around : Restaurants ( all kind of cuisine), small supermarkets, bakery ,lots of convenience stores, bike rental places (free), large number of bus lines, subway (150m), beside hundred of historical and not historical places to visit. Ana was a very good host, with lots of information, guides, advices and she offered also a bus/train/subway card. She was always asking if I had any question or if I needed anything. The apartment is well equipped and ready if you like to cook your own food. Everything was working properly. Strongly recommended.

Your age range 65+
Mar 24, 2018
Gracias por tus valiosas apreciaciones sobre mi Studio y por tus elogios hacia mi persona. Has sido un buésped excepcional, de esos que todo anfitrión desea alojar. Espero volver a hospedarlo algún día!
Reviewed January 15, 2018 for a stay in December 2017

Pitysakes
Atlanta, Georgia
“LIVING LIKE A LOCAL”
Reviewed June 12, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

I just spent three weeks in May at this fabulous apartment and can't think of any place in Capital Federal, Buenos Aires I'd rather stay. This was my fourth time lodging at "Studio 409" in "Edificio Tucuman y Suipacha" since 2012 (I think I may have been Ana's first guest). If you want to "stay" in a modern efficient hotel room, this is NOT the place for you: If you want to "live" in a historic 100 year old Belle Epoque building, in a stylish studio apartment, THIS IS YOUR PLACE.

The common areas of the building are well restored and dazzle with marble, tile, wrought iron and ornate molding. The apartment is updated but maintains its high ceilings, tall French windows, hardwood floors and crown molding. The studio offers three defined living areas integrated in an open floor plan (Living room, Kitchenette, Bedroom) plus a complete Bathroom. The apartment is an internal unit so, while there is no view, it is super quiet and feels like a sanctuary after a busy day in bustling Buenos Aires. Once inside you want for nothing: All the necessary kitchen amenities are provided including refrigerator/freezer, microwave, convection oven, electric hot water kettle, blender, pots and pans, dishes, glasses...(and a local food market is right downstairs). Additionally, TV, stereo, air/heat, wi-if, safe deposit box,telephone and ample closet storage are all provided.

The location cannot be better: right in the center of downtown "microcentro", just two blocks from the Obelisco. You have most major historic sites within walking distance, not to mention theatre options up and down Avenida Corrientes (Buenos Aires' version of Broadway). There is no lack of typical "porteńo" restaurants in the neighborhood BUT don't miss the BEST Japanese food ever at the lunch-only Suiren Sushi Express, just half a block away (great salmon sushi trays and daily non-sushi specials). Most "Subte" subway lines radiate from the Obelisco area, so you can get to most Capital areas either direct, with train transfers or connecting to the extensive bus lines. (TIP: The weekends offer the best time to gawk at the gorgeous architecture of downtown because the workforce is absent, the streets are empty and the city center is exclusively YOURS.)

Finally, your host Ana (sometimes called Barbara... I call her Barbara Ann) could not be more gracious and accommodating; she will bend over backward to make you feel "at home". After so many years of visiting, I feel like she's a relative (my favorite sister). Last word: SUPER HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Jun 13, 2017
Dear Allen, Thank you infinitely for your compliments for my apartment and for me. You are my oldest guest and I feel happy and very calm every time you come to stay in my Studio ("our house", as you like to call it). I know that while you are in my apartment, you will be well looked after and clean, as if I were myself. You are a VERY RECOMMENDABLE guest. Hosts around the world: welcome Allen with absolute confidence in your apartments and homes!!! He is an excellent guest!
JeanPaq
Montreal, Canada
“Can't Beat the Location”
Reviewed March 31, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

The studio is in a really classy building: a wonder of Spanish-French architecture. It is in very good shape. The studio has a very high ceiling and big windows (but with no view) which makes it feel airy and spacious. It is very well equiped: air conditioning, cable TV, internet, phone, fridge, stove, small grill oven, microwave, kettle, coffee machine, even a blender, all the required dishes, pots and pans and more. The bathroom is good and has sink, bathtub with shower, toilet and bidet. The bed is good and confortable. It has ample storage space and was clean and tidy. But where it really shines is the location. It is smack in downtown BA. There is eveything you may ever wish for within easy walking distance: restaurants, cafes, bars and shopping galore, public transportation, famous landmarks and much more. The surrounding area is bustling with activities day and night but it is safe and it is quiet inside the studio. Our host Ana was helpful and gracious. We had to depart in a hurry as our taxi for the airport showed up much earlier than anticipated. We ended up leaving dirty dishes in the sink and the studio in a bit of a dissary. Our host was understanding and nonplussed. If you go to BA I would not hesitate to recommend Ana's studio fir worry-free and convenient accomodation.

Your age range 50-64
Apr 1, 2017
Thank you very much for your review, Jean! It has been a pleasure for me to receive you in my studio. You are a very nice couple and took good care of my apartment. I recommend you as guests to other hosts and I hope you can visit Buenos Aires again!
A TripAdvisor Member
“Very comfortable stay; great location”
Reviewed January 26, 2017 for a stay in December 2016

Perfect location for exploring the city. A supermarket and many food shops are downstairs. The apartment is a good size; all the amenities work well. The host is very attentive. The building has a security guard at night, and even the neighbours are friendly.

Jan 27, 2017
Many thanks Mark! You have been an excellent guest! You have taken care of my apartment as if it were your own home, and you left it very clean and tidy. I wish all the guests will be like you! I'm glad to have hosted you and I hope you will return in the future. Regards.
Trygve B
“Great apartment sorrounded by everything you need.”
Reviewed October 4, 2016 for a stay in September 2016

The apartment was great. It is clean, bright and looks good. Lots of shops around the corner and the subte is nearby. I hadde a great stay and will definitely recomend this apartment.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Solo
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing