“Amazing Experience!”
Review of Jewish Tours

Jewish Tours
Ranked #55 of 311 Tours in Buenos Aires
More attraction details
Owner description: See Buenos Aires through Jewish eyes! Private and customizable Jewish city tours! Best city tours in the city
Reviewed March 26, 2018 via mobile

We absolutely loved our tour! Salito is an amazing tour guide and has such a passion for his work. We learned so much about the Israeli Embassy, the JCC, and the history of Jews in Argentina. We loved seeing the synagogues and seeing the Kosher McDonalds. We even went back the next day to get a Kosher McDonald’s hamburger! Thanks for the great tour Salito!

All reviews
"knowledgeable guide"
in 3 reviews
"visiting buenos aires"
in 5 reviews
"highly recommend the tour"
"private tour"
in 12 reviews
"memorial"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed March 26, 2018 via mobile

Our group of three (two Jews and one non-Jew) spent a wonderful morning with Salito, learning about the history of the Jews in Buenos Aries. Salito, whose family has lived in BA for three generations, has intimate knowledge of Jewish life in the city. He told us wonderful stories about the history, in general, and his family’s experiences. We found him to be incredibly kind and charming, and would highly recommend him to anyone who wants to learn a little more about Jewish life in Argentina. (In a tribute to Salito, the non-Jewish traveler in our group said that this was her favorite tour of the many that we took during our stay in BA.)

Reviewed March 23, 2018

My husband, my Brazilian cousin and I purchased a four hour tour with Salito. He was extremely knowledgeable, thorough and patient. i would highly recommend the tour to everyone.

Reviewed February 26, 2018

We had an excellent four hour tour of Jewish Buenos Aires with a group of 16 of us from a cruise ship. We got the group together through Cruise Critic & booked several months ago. Salito is a very nice man with excellent English and born in B.A. his tour of the main synagogues, memorial sites and Jewish areas ( inc. kosher MacDonalds) were complimented by his many stories of personal involvement & knowledge. Many thanks Salito for an insight into your wonderful city.
David Kershman

Jewish Tours A, Manager at Jewish Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2018

Dear David
It was my honor to receive you and your party
I always offer my guests the best I can. I always try to show my guests the best of Jewish Buenos Aires.
Thank you for your compliments and I'm glad you enjoyed your visit to my city and my country
Please call again, there is much more to see and to visit