Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Jewish Tours Paola Luski

Look no further. There are dozens of Jewish tours in Buenos Aires, some are big companies, some... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
helene999
Chicago, Illinois
Very personal Jewish Tour

Our tour with Salito was extensive,informative and Salito always connected with his personal... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

from $31.00
from $45.00
from $17.18
More Info
All reviews israeli embassy hour tour his knowledge terrific tour special tour wonderful morning tour ended learned a great deal highly recommend the tour perfect guide informative tour come alive private tour interesting history south america buenos aries synagogue
Reviewed March 26, 2018 via mobile

Our group of three (two Jews and one non-Jew) spent a wonderful morning with Salito, learning about the history of the Jews in Buenos Aries. Salito, whose family has lived in BA for three generations, has intimate knowledge of Jewish life in the city. He told us wonderful stories about the history, in general, and his family’s experiences. We found him to be incredibly kind and charming, and would highly recommend him to anyone who wants to learn a little more about Jewish life in Argentina. (In a tribute to Salito, the non-Jewish traveler in our group said that this was her favorite tour of the many that we took during our stay in BA.)

Reviewed March 23, 2018

My husband, my Brazilian cousin and I purchased a four hour tour with Salito. He was extremely knowledgeable, thorough and patient. i would highly recommend the tour to everyone.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed February 26, 2018

We had an excellent four hour tour of Jewish Buenos Aires with a group of 16 of us from a cruise ship. We got the group together through Cruise Critic & booked several months ago. Salito is a very nice man with excellent English and born in B.A. his tour of the main synagogues, memorial sites and Jewish areas ( inc. kosher MacDonalds) were complimented by his many stories of personal involvement & knowledge. Many thanks Salito for an insight into your wonderful city.
David Kershman

Date of experience: February 2018
Jewish Tours A, Manager at Jewish Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2018

Dear David
It was my honor to receive you and your party
I always offer my guests the best I can. I always try to show my guests the best of Jewish Buenos Aires.
Thank you for your compliments and I'm glad you enjoyed your visit to my city and my country
Please call again, there is much more to see and to visit

Reviewed February 20, 2018 via mobile

Salito was an excellent host and guide for our trip around Buenos Aires. We enjoyed immensely his shared knowledge and humour. The time flew by as we travelled from one place to another and by the time your tour is complete you feel that you have a much deeper experience of the cultural heritage as well as this history of the Jews in Argentina.

1  Thank Yosemitephillip
Reviewed February 19, 2018 via mobile

Salito Gutt is a wonderful tour guide. We explored parts of Buenos Aires we never would have seen. He is very knowledgeable, kind and asks great questions.

1  Thank ester94