“A fascinating side of Buenos Aires ”
Review of Jewish Tours

Jewish Tours
Ranked #56 of 312 Tours in Buenos Aires
More attraction details
Owner description: See Buenos Aires through Jewish eyes! Private and customizable Jewish city tours! Best city tours in the city
Reviewed March 19, 2016 via mobile

My friend and I had the good fortune to take this tour with Salito Gutt as our guide. His historical and personal knowledge of Jewish history in Buenos Aires made this tour especially worthwhile. I highly recommend it to anyone with an interest in the complex and poignant story of Jews in Argentina.

SalitoGutt, Owner at Jewish Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2016

Thank you for your compliments and your review.
It was my pleasure to share the day with you ladies.
Purim Sameach!
Please call again and thanks for visiting my city and my country

All reviews
"knowledgeable guide"
in 3 reviews
"visiting buenos aires"
in 5 reviews
"highly recommend the tour"
"great sense of humor"
in 21 reviews
"bombing"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed March 14, 2016

We spent 2 days with Salito in Buenos Aires in February. His enthusiasm for his country and his Jewish heritage was infectious. I cannot imagine a better guide in this city than Salito. I second all the comments I see from other travelers.

1  Thank alan p
SalitoGutt, Owner at Jewish Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2016

Thanks for your compliments and input.
I'm happy you enjoyed your visit to Buenos Aires
Please call again and thank you for visiting my city and my country!
Purim Sameach!

Reviewed March 10, 2016 via mobile

We enjoyed a fun tour of Buenos Aires this week. We recommend this tour because of the guide's knowledge, experience, and ability to communicate. We wish we had done more research beforehand but we were certainly at ease putting our trust in our guide. We wish we could have spent more time than 4 hours but this would have exceeded our cost expectations. Extra fees during tour for entry to sites was considerable. Nonetheless we enjoyed our time immensely and recommend to travelers interested in this experience. We found that is to be a well priced option and we are very glad for this experience.

Reviewed March 6, 2016

We spent three days touring Buenos Aires privately with Salito. His knowledge of his country and the Jewish people there was extremely informative. He was flexible and customized his plans to meet ours. He not only toured with us but he picked us up at the airport and even took us to our ship a few days later. He spoke English very well and told us many stories that we will always remember. Not once did we have to worry about our safety! Thank you Salito for making our visit to Buenos Aires one which we will never forget

SalitoGutt, Owner at Jewish Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2016

My pleasure was to receive you ladies!
Thank you for visiting my city and my country