“Great tour guide, period.”
Review of Jewish Tours

Jewish Tours
Ranked #56 of 312 Tours in Buenos Aires
More attraction details
Owner description: See Buenos Aires through Jewish eyes! Private and customizable Jewish city tours! Best city tours in the city
Reviewed February 12, 2016 via mobile

This was our first visit to South America. We decided to use a tour company for the first time. We visited Chile and Argentina under the auspices of Abercrombie & Kent.

We set aside five days at the end to tour Buenos Aries on our own. Upon a friends recommendation we booked Jewish Tours Argentina for a day tour. We were reluctant to add another organized tour to our itinerary but accepted the recommendation. We are so glad we did. Our day with Salito was the best tour day of the entire trip. He was knowledgable, informed , well spoken and flexible in his approach. As much a teacher as a guide. We learned a great deal and were very moved by what we saw and heard.

We highly recommend Jewish Tours Argentina.

All reviews
"knowledgeable guide"
in 3 reviews
"visiting buenos aires"
in 5 reviews
"highly recommend the tour"
"great sense of humor"
in 21 reviews
"bombing"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed February 11, 2016

We took this tour at the beginning of a 35-day sweep of Argentina, Chile and Peru. I assumed that the biggest influx of Jews from Eastern Europe to Argentina took place during WW II. How wrong I was! He taught me so much and by doing it with such humor and humanity I can still throw out facts and names when much else of the journey has become a lovely, blurry memory. I highly recommend this to anyone with an interest in history and/or anthropology.

SalitoGutt, Owner at Jewish Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2016

Thank you for your input.
I'm happy you enjoyed our services
Thanks for visiting my city and my country

Reviewed January 22, 2016

This tour was the highlight of our trip to Buenos Aries with a most knowledgeable guide.. He did that bit extra taking us to places that most tours miss. The Pasteur Amia subway station was on of those undiscovered places now part of a memorial to the terrorist bombing. I would highly recommend this guide for a good Argentine experience.

Reviewed January 10, 2016

We spent a delightful four hours with Salito doing a most interesting Jewish Heritage Tour. Salito shared his extensive knowledge and personal experiences with us. He has a great understanding of the history of the Jewish people in Argentina and he is a wonderful and passionate story teller. When visiting Buenos Aires, this is a tour with Salito that should not be missed.
Beatrice and Lew (Montreal)

1  Thank nicole36