“A wonderful way to learn more about Jewish Buenos Aires!”
Review of Jewish Tours

Jewish Tours
Ranked #56 of 312 Tours in Buenos Aires
More attraction details
Owner description: See Buenos Aires through Jewish eyes! Private and customizable Jewish city tours! Best city tours in the city
Reviewed October 6, 2015

Salito Gutt was a marvelous guide. He was so informative and was a terrific "story teller". I thoroughly enjoyed my tour with him, and encourage others to do the same.
I booked my tour at the last minute and the company was able to accommodate my request. I was picked up at my hotel an dropped off there at the end of the tour.
Thank you Salito for memorable last day in BA!

SalitoGutt, Owner at Jewish Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2015

I'm happy you enjoyed your Buenos Aires Jewish tour
It was my pleasure to share my city and my community with you
Thank you for your compliments and for visiting my country.

All reviews
"knowledgeable guide"
in 3 reviews
"visiting buenos aires"
in 5 reviews
"highly recommend the tour"
"great sense of humor"
in 21 reviews
"bombing"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed July 26, 2015

We actually engaged Salito for two days of tours. First day was a Tigre Delta tour, second was a Jewish Buenos Aires tour.

Most of the organization was done several months in advance from home, including deposit, lists of names for synagogue visits etc.

The Delta tour was the best Salito could do considering it is winter there now. The day was interesting, and he accomodated our requests for additional venue visit too.

The second day was far more information packed - as we expected and requested. In addition, Salito added more time and more places to visit on my request a night before. Very much appreciated, considering this revolved around his time and minivan rental (there were 7 of us).

Punctual, very approachable, very knowledgeable - outstanding tours you will not regret!

We did these on spare days from a guided Trafalgar tour, and we could modify our time with Salito on the fly to avoid duplications.

Ask him for recommendation of Jewish guides in other cities you plan to visit too. We got an outstading reference for Pedro Landsberg in Rio de Janeiro from these guys.

SalitoGutt, Owner at Jewish Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2015

Thank you for your comments and compliments
I'm happy you enjoyed your time and experience, I tried as always to offer my guests my best
Thank you for visiting my city and country.
Please call again!

Reviewed May 28, 2015

Amazing and informative tour of Jewish life in Argentina.Very accommodating with the start time of tour and great talking with Salito and learning about his family history. Would certainly recommend this tour

1  Thank Peter P
SalitoGutt, Owner at Jewish Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2015

It has been a pleasure to receive you
Thank you for your comments and for visiting my country

Reviewed March 30, 2015

Having just half a day, Jewish Tours Argentina did an amazing tour for me!
From the first email, they were accommodating to my timing and Salito was beyond amazing.
He showed me as much as I had asked, explanations and history abundant through the day, and each and every space we visited was made even better the personal stories Salito shared with me. His knowledge of jewish history is fantastic and he made my trip perfect! hag pesaj sameach!

SalitoGutt, Owner at Jewish Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2015

Thank you for your words and compliments.
Please call again soon