The best thing about this hotel were the front office staff and the staff at the restaurant next door.
I liked the rooms but they were a little grubby and not cleaned well at all. For my first stay here I did not see a cleaner the whole time - the beds were not made or the towels changed. The second time the rubbish was not taken away and the room was still not cleaned at 5.30pm. I asked the front office to send someone and they came but did not take some of the rubbish.
The security is good and the position is terrific. The staff were very friendly and when I had to catch early flights they organised a continental breakfast for me at 5am in the morning. I liked the hotel but it needs a good scrub.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Esplendor Buenos Aires combines a restored Neo-Renaissance facade with avant-garde interiors. Its strategic location, next to the prestigious Galerías Pacífico mall and meters away from Florida Street, make it the ideal place for those who want to discover this incredible city. Although in the heart of downtown Buenos Aires, it is possible to enjoy the serenity of its spacious rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline, Hotel.de, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Esplendor Buenos Aires reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Esplendor Buenos Aires Hotel Buenos Aires
- Esplendor Hotel Buenos Aires
- Buenos Aires Esplendor Hotel