“Perfect lunch”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Palermo
Reviewed January 4, 2018 via mobile

After a number of days outside BA we were really for some non steak/meat food. We wanted sushi and bumped into Dashi by pure coincidence. What a pleasant surprise! Interesting Japanese Peruvian fusion, very original and new for us. Nice atmosphere and professional and friendly service. Price? Well, sushi is never budget food but I definitely think it was value for money.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed November 12, 2017 via mobile

Been there for a Sunday lunch and this place is amazing! The atmosphere is really cool and the food is fantastic.
My wife tried a ceviche degustacion with 3 types of ceviches and I had a Philadelphia roll and a salmon temaki...we loved everything! It's a little bit pricey but they deliver top quality Japanese food.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed September 15, 2017

Terrible experience, I went with my girlfriend on Sunday and we had a strong intoxication that night. The day after I lost my flight to Milan cause I had high temperature at 40.
I lost my health ( now after 4 days I'm still ill ) and a 700 euros ticket!
IT'S DANGEROUS TO EAT HERE!
NEVER AGAIN!

Date of visit: September 2017
1  Thank Matteo D
Reviewed September 12, 2017 via mobile

Went for lunch and loved it so much we came back the very next day!

I had a Teriyaki Salmon with Ginger Rice, the rice was really something else! Ate the same lunch two days in a row!!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed August 31, 2017

We were there early afternoon - few customers and lots of floor staff standing around. The service was odd - slow even by Buenos Aires standards and we felt like we were being bounced from one server to another for the first half of the meal. Got better in the second half. The sauce that came with the shrimp appetizer was too sweet. The cheesecake had too much gelatin in it. The soup was great. The sushi was good.

Date of visit: August 2017