“Put on your dancing shoes” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #18 of 154 Nightlife in Buenos Aires
Yonkers, New York
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Put on your dancing shoes”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2012

First saw this place when I just got into the city and simply took a short stroll around Corrientes and stumbled upon this area...nice cafe during the day. Later on the same night, our pub crawl ended up at this place. At around 12 midnight the party was on! This is a really cool club, with a great atmosphere and most importantly very good looking people who are simply there to party. If you like dancing and speak a little Spanish you will feel right at home, otherwise get a drink and submerge in a sea of beautiful Argentinians - this will be lots of fun. Party doesn't stop until it gets light, although I left at 6 am. Great seating outside, if you feel tired and want to simply chill out...

Visited February 2012
1 Thank ldashev

Los Angeles, California
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Expensive but pretty fun!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2011

I didn't eat here (bad experiences in nightclub "restaurants"), but I did go out for a night of drinks and dancing here. The music was pretty good (electronic and latin), the girls there were beautiful, and the drinks were good but expensive. Although the drinks were expensive, I did get into the club free because I got there before 2AM (seriously, 2 in the morning). Definitely something that everyone should do when they go to Buenos Aires, but only once. It's also in a nice neighborhood (Puerto Madero) which has a lot of police so it is relatively safe.

Visited May 2011
San Diego
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Sheep in Wolves Clothing”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2010

Our first night in the Puerto Madero Hilton on our honeymoon my wife and I came upon a sleek lounge type restaurant...Asia de Cuba. Lighting was low, dj music was upbeat and had a very cool vibe. We had several great meals in BA, this place however was the worst dinner while visiting this city. The service, food and staff were all lame and as others have stated, over priced too.

After taking our order, appetizer and one of the two main dish arrived within 15-20 minutes. I was impressed with their speed, as I had been told, dinners were long affairs. The potsticker shumai dumpling thing's were ok...I am no stranger to dim sum and they were nothing to get excited over. The fish was over cooked and had about 20+ bones in the filet; needless to say I was not able to eat much of it and was still hungry. 45 minutes passes and still waiting for a single roll from the sushi bar...what sounded exotic in the description turned out to be boiled chicken breast wrapped in rice.

Eager to just pay and get out of this buzz kill, we made the mistake of giving our credit card to the server before checking the bill. The bottle of wine delivered to our table was the 'reserve' and it was DOUBLE the price of the bottle we had selected. We drank it and it was good, but it was our fault for not catching that it was the 'reserve'. The management did not even come to the table, nor would they reverse the charge, or discount the bill because they had already charged the card.

Bottom line, don't let the cool looks and sounds of this restaurant fool you...read the reviews first.

1 Thank BayParkSD
united states
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“I wouldn't go”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2009

The 19th of October, I went to this place with my parents.
The service is not professional and the lomitos and pork meat were so bad that we though they were a chewing gum. They try to charge me an extra amount of 30 dollars but they didn't apologize for this mistake. No good service and no good food.
It is a nightclub. Choosing this place to eat or drink can be the worst decision of your life.

2 Thank urigos
Los Angeles
“Upscale Restaurant in Puerta Madera”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2009

If you go, go late, meaning after 10 pm (as is true for most restaurants in Buenos Aires). This restaurant is in the fashionable and now overpriced Puerta Madera barrio. It's a tremendous place -- service, view, ambiance and food. I didn't stay, but I've been told the place opens up for dancing after all the dining is finished. Must be very late, but this is a very late town. This is the place all the locals want to go but few can afford. In my opinion, the food is better elsewhere. It's quite good here, too, but in Buenos Aires the parillas are where the action is.