At first sight the hotel appears in a very unassuming street. However, go through the door and it is great. Excellent reception staff, free welcome drink, they got our room ready 4 hours ahead of time, very comfortable room, breakfast and bar just spot on. Free wifi in the lobby which I could pick up on the 11th floor.
Location is right in Retiro, very close to Puerto Madero and great restaurants. Around the corner from the Pacific Mall.
We were there just 2 nights but would happily have stayed there longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Regal Pacific Buenos Aires Hotel in one of the most exciting cities in South America. This modern 5 star boutique property is centrally located in the downtown corporate district of the capital and within walking distance to Puerto Madero, Florida Street, Galerías Pacífico Shopping Mall and recognized restaurants & Bars. Experience the comforts and personalized service only the Regal Pacific offers. Our elegant guest rooms are designed to create a relaxing atmosphere of luxury with comfortable beds, marbled bathrooms and contemporary wood furnishings. Other luxury hotel amenities include our exclusive outdoor pool terrace and fully equipped fitness center.Revel in your love of food at Ébano restaurant in the serenity of our beautiful outdoor garden terrace. A fusion of the freshest local spices and selects Argentinean cuts that bring to life the unique flavors and aromas that our guests have come to love. Whether you’re relaxing in the privacy of your guest room or simply having lunch with friends in the Buenos Aires restaurant, this is the place where the food will inspire you.Savor your favorite drink at the Sommelier Lounge surrounded by the warmth of ebony wood. Enjoy our 100 wine labels, classic cocktails, local & international beers and premium spirits. Our bar menu will pair wonderfully with light appetizers, artisan cheeses and sinful desserts.Our meeting and banquet rooms are fully equipped with the latest technology and are designed to meet all the demands for business travelers; and for special occasions such as weddings, our ballroom is the preferred venue in the city. These meeting rooms are also sound proof and feature amazing acoustic sounds and golden natural light to brighten your event.Regal Pacific is more than a hotel; it’s a living experience and we look forward to making your stay a memorable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, TravelClick, Agoda, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Regal Pacific Hotel Buenos Aires reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Regal Pacific Buenos Aires
- Buenos Aires Regal Pacific