“Cool and hip.”

Ranked #14 of 255 Coffee & Tea in Buenos Aires
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Palermo
Description: Ninina is a family proud to offer an authentic experience, based on the excellence of simplicity and artisanship.
Reviewed April 25, 2014

Cool desing and hip modern place. We had nice coffees and 3 very interesting, delicious and original deserts. The sandwiches and deserts I saw on other tables look very good as well. They gave my son a free brownie since he wasn't in love with his desert and I took that as a sing they care about their visitor leaving pleased. Will go back if I have time.

Reviewed April 12, 2014

I went there twice and had the 2 best sandwiches and the 2 best deserts of the whole trip... and I'm gonna miss it.

Very good everything in this place! All really fresh and prepared to perfection!

The first day we went was the day of a general strike in Argentina and many people couldn't get to work (most places didn't even open). This means they were short on people this day. Before they even started they apologized and informed us that they would probably take a bit longer to serve us. In the other they everyone was there and everything was still delicious and even faster...

Reviewed April 10, 2014

We, a party of six, stumbled into this joint late one evening looking for coffee. What we discovered instead was a clean modern interior with very helpful staff,one of whom spoke enough English to clarify the menu. We tried several several desserts all of which were wonderful. The green fruit smoothie (Kale, green apple, ginger, lemon and mint) was so good we talked about it for days after. Alas we never had the opportunity to go back given our short stay in BA
Highly recommend this place

Reviewed March 2, 2014

Yes, I confirm almost everybody's opinion and I am even more enthusiastic about this place than most other people!

Wherever I Iook, I see perfection, whatever I order there I get pleasantly surprised and the more time I spend there, the more I like it!

Currently, my wife and I are spending every morning there and we do not intend changeing our breakfast location during our entire BA vacation.

This is totally not like us, because we are keen on trying new things, but sometimes you have to make sacrifices, you know :-)

Really, we do LOVE them!

Reviewed January 27, 2014

This bakery is located in the heart of Palermo soho. The great open kitchen space was inviting from the street. I ordered a salmon salad. It was ok, but the greens were basically just stems and it was quite expensive for what it was.