“A gem in the middle of Buenos Aires”
Review of Pertutti

Pertutti
Ranked #33 of 6,902 Restaurants in Buenos Aires
Cuisines: American, Argentinean, Cafe, Gastropub, Grill
Neighborhood: Recoleta
Neighborhood: Recoleta
Reviewed April 17, 2019 via mobile

My daughter and I were lucky enough to find this restaurant on our second day in Buenos Aires! This became our daily breakfast spot. There was never a chance that we would eat our way through the menu as Pertutti offers so much, but we gave it a go anyways! The breakfast portions are huge and every menu comes with a choice of cake. Cake for breakfast, what is there not to like!?! I recommend the Pertutti burger if one does not care for breakfast food.
The staff was always helpful as my daughter and I speak almost no Spanish. Kudos especially to our waiter Sergid for the great service and Daniel for helping us above and beyond just serving us food. He gave us advice on the places we should visit while in his wonderful city.
We will be eating here on our next trip!

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed April 11, 2019 via mobile

We ate at lunch to the one from Avenida Santa Fe. The food came very quick and it was very good. Also the portions were very big. We really enjoyed this place.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 21, 2019

This is the Pertutti on Santa Fe, not the one near Plaza de Mayo. Very much a local place - large, not particularly beautiful inside, but with a great menu and few tourists, at least when I was there. Deserves the positive reviews for good, sensibly priced food.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 16, 2019 via mobile

Our hotel was right next door to Pertutti’s so we stopped here for lunch. Sergio was our waiter. We each ordered a coffee which came with some delicious sweet pastry, and a ham, cheese and tomato sandwich. What we got were actually two sandwiches each! They were toasted on a type of flat bread, no crusts. This plus an extra round of coffee for only $15.

The following night we looked for a different restaurant, found none, returned here and had a wonderful dinner. We sat outside in the midst of the Women’s Protest watching everything. Gabriel was our waiter and was awesome... spoke perfect English and explained everything going on. We had our coffee that included sweets, and ordered lasagna. You get to choose your sauce and we both selected the mushroom. A bread basket came out that was amazing... more breads than I have ever seem served in a basket. There were slices of various kinds, rolls, sticks, crackers, etc. The lasagna was a large portion, excellent, too much to finish. More coffee and the bill was about $30. Excellent food, excellent service, reasonable prices!

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 13, 2019

I went here with my husband on our way to El Atneo for breakfast and it did not disappoint.

I ordered the "Desayuno Americano" which consisted of scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, medialunas, coffee, juice, toast with jelly and a huge torta. Way too much food for one person (I hope Argentinians do not believe we really eat that much food for breakfast!). It was so good though and a great value.

We thought the service was good and did not have to wait for a table since the place is huge. We would definitely return, however, with bigger appetites next time.

Date of visit: February 2019