Beautiful old hotel with friendly and accommodating staff. Rooms are well furnished and beds are very comfortable but there is a bit of a problem with noise. It's not unusual for BA from what we saw, but lots of glass and thin walls can mean that you have no choice but to wake when the earliest risers start their day. Some good restaurants nearby but a shame that the hotel has no bar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mansion Dandi Royal was designed for your comfort and to fulfill all your requirements; each of our rooms has its own characteristic style; we offer to all our guests the opportunity to lodge in an exclusive mansion of 30 rooms with all the atmosphere of XX century beginnings Tango. Mansion Dandi Royal Tango residential academy, first in its class, wait for you with the comfort, warm attention and originality that you deserve to enjoy in your stay at Buenos Aires city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Mansion Dandi Royal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mansion Dandi Royal Hotel
- Mansion Dandi Royal Buenos Aires