Once you walk in the tall wooden doors, you are immersed in Tango culture within a beautiful and architecturally interesting building. From the famous tango dancers and composers painted on the walls to the massive amount of wood staircases and open lighting, to the high ceiling rooms, this hotel transports you to another place. I was told the hotel was designed as, and used to be a bordello and this seems to fit. After all, the rooms are not oversized and there is not a lot of room to hang clothes or lay out the tango shoes, but when the objective is a bordello, who needs the extra space? For our experience, the room and facilities meet our needs. We had a quite room in the back, on the second floor. The tango workshop for which we came were all in the hotel which made it easy for us. The rooms for the workshops were all good and met needs. Those who worked there were helpful and friendly. It's located in a central area but one should take taxis in the evening to be safe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mansion Dandi Royal was designed for your comfort and to fulfill all your requirements; each of our rooms has its own characteristic style; we offer to all our guests the opportunity to lodge in an exclusive mansion of 30 rooms with all the atmosphere of XX century beginnings Tango. Mansion Dandi Royal Tango residential academy, first in its class, wait for you with the comfort, warm attention and originality that you deserve to enjoy in your stay at Buenos Aires city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Mansion Dandi Royal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mansion Dandi Royal Hotel
- Mansion Dandi Royal Buenos Aires