Beautiful building with lots of character in the middle of "old town". Staff were very friendly. Breakfast was a disappointment - only bread and jam - until we were finished and some people came and ordered eggs, cheese and ham. No one asked us if we wanted anything else and there were no sign about it, so better info about that would be good.
But greatest disappointment were the free daily tango classes that was supposed to be included. There were only tango classes for $50 each available.
So all in all, very charming hotel with friendly and helpful staff, but didn't quite live up to our expactations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mansion Dandi Royal was designed for your comfort and to fulfill all your requirements; each of our rooms has its own characteristic style; we offer to all our guests the opportunity to lodge in an exclusive mansion of 30 rooms with all the atmosphere of XX century beginnings Tango. Mansion Dandi Royal Tango residential academy, first in its class, wait for you with the comfort, warm attention and originality that you deserve to enjoy in your stay at Buenos Aires city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Mansion Dandi Royal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mansion Dandi Royal Hotel
- Mansion Dandi Royal Buenos Aires