Tribeca Buenos Aires Apart
NH Buenos Aires City(Buenos Aires)(Great Value!)
$104
$78
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Hotel NH Buenos Aires Latino(Buenos Aires)(Great Value!)
$95
$79
$161
$136
  • Restaurant
Melia Recoleta Plaza(Buenos Aires)(Great Value!)
$328
$220
Melia.com
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Buenos Aires(Buenos Aires)
$279
$205
  • Restaurant
$139
$134
Official Site
  • Breakfast included
Mine Hotel Boutique(Buenos Aires)
$148
$142
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Alvear Palace Hotel(Buenos Aires)
$364
$350
$689
$535
$501
$465
  • Pool
All reviewsfew blockshot waterlocation was perfectthe air conditioningargentina
Reviewed February 7, 2010

I had booked one night through Agoda here. The location is downtown with an easy walk to the big streets of Argentina. The room was clean and equipped with twin beds, a TV, air conditioning, shower, toilet and a bidet. I found the beds fairly comfortable however they were a bit small for me being over 6 ft. The buffet breakfast was your basic continental style breakfast but I believe you could order eggs if you wished.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank sandman-rogue
An Agoda Traveler
Reviewed January 14, 2010

• Stayed: January 2010
Reviewed January 6, 2010

Despite being in the most amazing location, and despite being in a beautiful building, the Tribeca Apartments were a bit of a disappointment after a much looked forward to visit following six weeks back packing around South America. On arrival, we got the feeling our back packs were not quite the thing, and our first room (apartment), while quiet and spacious, did not offer us the apartment haven we were looking for. Two reasons:

1) to say the apartments have kitchenettes is true, but kitchenettes are only useful if they have kitchen utensils, and plugs for the sink etc. We had to empty the fridge of its minibar contents, buy glasses and plates and use our backpacking cutlery to make use of the kitchenette the way we hoped to do so.

2) despite five visits to the front desk over a 24 hour period, we survived without a flushing toilet (using the one by the sauna on the fourth floor when necessary!) until enough was enough! The maid showed us to a new room but in this one the toilet was broken, the third option was OK and we finally were able to settle in for our week long stay.

On the positive side of things, while the front desk staff were average to next to useless, the maids were great, the daily breakfast (included) in the restaurant was superb, the rooftop was out of this world (that's where we spent New Year's eve!), and the location was great for accessing the subte, getting into town, and finding lovely local restaurants.

Not quite an apartment, not quite great service from the front desk (one or two staff were good, the others just didn't seem to care) but overall an OK stay.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled with family
3  Thank FionnaS
Reviewed December 21, 2009

In November 2009 I arrived at Tribeca Buenos Aires Apart Hotel with my fully prepaid orbitz voucher for a 6 night stay. The person at the counter told me that a block of rooms in the hotel was undergoing repair, and that they had arranged for me to stay at another hotel for Friday and Saturday nights, and that I should return Sunday. Whereas Tribeca advertises free WiFi, the new hotel charged a daily fee for this. When I asked the new hotel if they could ask Tribeca if they would cover my WiFi, they said that Tribeca told them they would analyze the situation and let me know the following day (I never heard back). I had to check-out of the alternate hotel at 11:00am on Sunday. When I returned to Tribeca, I was told that I couldn't have my room until 1pm because that was the check-in time, and I would need to put my luggage in storage. The clerk (a different clerk than the one I saw originally) explained the delay by telling me that the hotel was fully booked (no mention of repairs). Having to split my stay between two hotels was very disruptive to my trip not to mention the lack of integrity of the hotel not honoring my prepaid room.

Stayed: November 2009, traveled solo