All we can do is add our voices to those reviewers who have noted that this is a small, convenient, friendly, reasonably priced hotel in Recoleta -- an excellent location for a first visit to Buenos Aires. The rooms were clean, the amenities in the bathroom were very nice (there were even shower caps, which unfortunately is no longer standard in many hotels), the service was very good, breakfast was more than adequate, the staff helped with various arrangements, wifi worked reasonably well, and there was a small library in the lobby. The rooms had kitchenettes and safes. Could there be little touch-ups here and there? Yes. Does that matter? Not really. My only suggestion is that it would be convenient to have a hook on the bathroom door. Would definitely stay at Ulises Recoleta Suites again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The pleasure of feeling unique, recognized and especial is a quality we know and value at Ulises Recoleta Suites.We have 26 guest rooms, which is translated into intimacy for your stay and assures highly customized services for each of our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Ulises Recoleta Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ulises Recoleta Hotel Buenos Aires
- Ulises Recoleta Buenos Aires