Good location, OK WIFI, good value.
there are some great restaurants walking distance, fancy store for shopping if you must. don't mist the chance go walk to the ancient rubber tree across form a legendary Viela restaurant. A pricy night club BLACK up the street. a 25 Pesos taxi ride puts you at AEP and a 170 pesos take you to EZE you at. RadioTaxix are the way to go for an extra $4 Pesos per trip.
The hotel is a Boutique Hotel but runs nice. Elevator are small 2 to 3 persons max. Showers are nice, Not sure if the AC works did not use it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The pleasure of feeling unique, recognized and especial is a quality we know and value at Ulises Recoleta Suites.We have 26 guest rooms, which is translated into intimacy for your stay and assures highly customized services for each of our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, Expedia, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ulises Recoleta Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ulises Recoleta Hotel Buenos Aires
- Ulises Recoleta Buenos Aires