“Delicious empanadas”

Cuisines: Argentinean, Pizza, Bar
Dining options: Delivery
Neighborhood: Palermo Soho
Reviewed August 20, 2018 via mobile

I had one bad experience with empanadas and then I tried this place, and it was amazing!!! They are not the cheapest but they taste really good. I would really recommend the « es tofa » and the « chipola ». However I wouldn’t recommend the « matambrito ». Order 3 if you are very hungry but 2 are enough in my opinion.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed June 3, 2017 via mobile

I tried this place one night as it was conveniently located for me.The pizza's are really good and they have a range of interesting combinations however their Empanadas are the best that I have had in Buenos Aires. Friendly staff who always give a good service and delivery is relatively speedy.The pizzas are roughly the same price you would pay in most places around BA (for anything decent).This has become our regular and is well worth giving a try.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed November 28, 2016

I didn't went to the restaurant itself but only had take away pizza, which I found super expensive for a pizza (150-200 ARG pesos) and they were not even that good.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed November 22, 2015

Cute restaurant/bar right near the hotel we were staying. We were craving some empanadas our first day in Buenos Aires, and we looked up some reviews and found this place. We ended up ordering four empanadas and a small pizza between the two of us, and for lunch we were stuffed.

The server spoke a little English but not a lot -- when he didn't know how to say "basil" (albahaca), he brought out a few leaves to show us. The pizza is Argentine style, which means less sauce, and crispy like a New York style. I would highly recommend the carne picante empanada, which had more flavor than the normal carne one. The total was very reasonable (around $20 with two waters).

This place also looked to be popular with locals, as we saw a lot of deliveries and takeout orders go through for lunch.

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed October 14, 2015

Visited Mostacho's for dinner. It was near my hotel and pizza sounded good. The restaurant is nicely decorated and the staff was great. Ordered my pizza and a beer. While waiting for pizza the waiter brought me a complementary appetizer. A surprise but good. The pizza was very good, but typical South America no tomato sauce. I would recommend eating here.

Date of visit: October 2015