“Great little place!”
Review of BoBo Hotel

BoBo Hotel
Ranked #30 of 443 Hotels in Buenos Aires
Reviewed October 29, 2013

I recently stayed at the BoBo Hotel with a group of friends. The staff could not have been nicer! They were there to help with directions, luggage, taxis, you name it. Our rooms were all different in lay out and decor and were all located at the back of the building looking out over the courtyard. It was quiet at night. The rooms were on the small side, but they were clean and newer. Our bathroom had a walk in shower. One of my friend's rooms had a tub shower combo. Bed and bedding were comfortable. The breakfast, included in the rate, was great! The fruit plate was fresh and delicious. The waitress remembered our orders the next day, which speaks to the quality of the staff. The hotel is located outside of the hustle and bustle of the city but was close to a metro station which took us where we wanted to go. There are many cute shops and restaurants in the Palermo area. We walked to dinner one night and felt very safe. I would definite stay again, but I would pay for a slightly bigger room.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Idontwant2gohome
There are newer reviews for BoBo Hotel

Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

We treated ourselves to 2 nights in a senior suite for our last nights in Argentina after a month of travel and it was perfect. SUPER comfy bed, in-room spa bath, amazing a la carte breakfast and the degustation dinner was fantastic too! Great location in Palermo too - right next to loads of great shops, cafés, bars and restaurants. Highly recommended.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Stayed here last week for 4 days. The hotel is on a quiet street in Palermo. Walking around the neighborhood is just fantastic. the shops, cafes, restaurants, are all within a few blocks and its all away from the madness of El Centro. The staff are really terrific and helpful. My room was small, spartan and the gray carpeting left something to be desired but the bed was perfectly comfortable. My room looked out on Guatemala street and was noisy but that is to be expected. The restaurant and bar are terrific. They even allowed me to use a back room for tango lessons.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
4  Thank motowninchapelhill
Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

On a quiet street in Palermo. Had some noisy neighbors, but that can happen anywhere. Once they left we had peace and quiet again. Hotel apologized but thought they could have done something nice to make it up to us.

Room is a good size and jacuzzi was nice.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

I am not sure I love the city, although I have been a few times now. The bobo is a little oasis with very familiar taste, relaxing and welcoming. This time, one year after last visit, I saw it a bit less well cared about, sofa of the breakfast room spoiled, elevator dusty etc. still the staff is extremely nice and welcoming, a recommended home away from home and nicely located

Room Tip: All room different and very nice. Try to get the one with the balcony in summer!
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank annapavia
Reviewed August 29, 2013

First of all, I want to say that I read Trip Advisor before booking any hotel, but I never come back and give my feedback on the places I stay. I felt that I had to sign up and give my feedback on Bobo. Because Bobo is not only a great boutique hotel in Buenos Aires, but a great boutique hotel period! The rooms are fairly-sized, with very comfortable beds. The bathrooms are nice, clean and modern. The entire place feels very modern actually. I had breakfast in the restaurant once and I was very please with what I had. (The bread basket was definitely worth it.) Its location is fantastic! Just a few blocks away from Santa Fe where there is a subway line and a bunch of bus lines. Its also super close to a bunch of restaurants and little shops/boutiques in Palermo.

Now, what really makes this place the gem that it is, is the staff. From Alejandro P. at the front desk to the cleaning staff, they are all very friendly, knowledgable, attentive, and willing to drop anything they're doing to help you. I encountered a couple issues during my stay (nothing big and stuff that can generally happen while staying at a hotel), and Alejandro et al (Joanna, Miguel, Agustin) were all great and resolved my issues right away. Never any resistance, and "no questions asked".

All in all, I'll very likely be staying here during my next Buenos Aires visit!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed August 22, 2013

BoBo (Bourgeois Bohemian )is a small boutique hotel. 20 or so rooms. 1 restaurant bar serves breakfast and dinner only, no gym pool or other facilities. Older building but rooms have been upgraded.Good value. Our room was not big but very confortable. Nice big Jacuzzi tub and newer style shower and bathroom. English is spoken.
Very friendly and accommodating staff.The location is great Palermo Hollywood, full of restaurants, coffee shops art galleries nightclubs a nice residential neighbourhood.10 minute walk to Ave Santa Fe main street in Buenos Aires, Buses, Metro to all areas of interest. Buy a transit pass when you get there. really cheap.

Room Tip: ask for room with balcony facing the street.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple