Honestly, the food was good but this place is poorly run.
1. The restaurant was empty and we were told to sit anywhere. Then we were asked to move to a two top after a few minutes (the restaurant was still empty).
2. Menu outside said they had vodka so we went in expecting to order cocktails. When we ordered "vodka is not possible" was the response. Ok, no problem, how about the cab listed on the menu? Cabernet "not possible." No problem, we will take anything you've got. We got an ok bottle of wine for a good price.
3. We ordered, got two of the three dishes we ordered. No problem, it was tons of food.
4. We go to pay. "Visa not possible." I said you have four visa signs on the door why is it not possible? They ended up running my visa anyway when I explained I had no cash.
5. I complained to the owner about the visa thing and he said they had no computer. Lie!!!!!!! They'd already run my card.
You know, these folks are doing business in a way that disappeared decades ago. I have a terrible taste in my mouth from the experience. Find another restaurant in this great city.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.