As noted in other reviews you can´t fault the location. Really close to everything you need to see in the centre of BA.
My main problem with this place was we had a room that was extremely noisy and thus detracted from our stay here. Oh there was also the front desk staff that were certainly not the most helpful or friendliest.
Cost wise its a little overpriced for what it was and there are far better alternatives that are also close to town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our warm enviroment, a prime location and our personalized service, come together and create a perfect combination for both businessmen and tourists.Its prominent location offers passengers fast access to finnancial center,to class restaurants, cinemas, theatres, shops and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Principado Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Principado Hotel Buenos Aires
- Hotel Principado Buenos Aires