“Such a great experience”
Review of We Are Gauchos

We Are Gauchos
More attraction details
Owner description: We Are Gauchos is the opportunity to experience Argentina’s different regions and understand the gaucho of each one of them. On top of Folklore’s representative dances and music, you will enjoy an amazing food tasting of traditional Argentine cuisine paired with the best Malbec of our Boutique winery. By the end of the evening our marvelous dancers will teach you some steps, so you can get a full perspective on Folklore and become the stars of the #WAGexperience.
Maryland
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Such a great experience”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

My husband and I lucked out when we went because we were the only 2 in the audience! I knew it was a relatively new show but I didn't expect that. The welcome, service, food and especially the musicians and dancers were all wonderful! The tasting menu to go along with each part of the show was really good. The dancers and musicians are so talented and I cannot say enough good things about the whole experience. Their guitarist is excellent! Even the dance lesson afterwards was really fun and we were kind of hesitant about it but the dancers are patient and clear and really make it fun. We also attended the We Are Tango show the next night and while that was top notch as well, I think I prefer this show just because it showed you the folklore side of Argentinian dance and music and I found it very interesting. The intimate setting enhances the experience since you don't get lost in the crowd and can see everything. Highly recommend and definitely one of the highlights of our trip!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank d312

Kankakee, Illinois
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“New venue-worthwhile”
Reviewed June 13, 2014

Was privileged to have attended the premier performance of "We Are Gauchos". Intimate setting, outstanding performers( they should offer CDs for sale ) food samplings from various regions of Argentina that were substantially more than just a taste. Dancers and costumes were engaging and authentic and the history was delivered exceptionally well. And a dance lesson at the end (the chacaruera ) completed a perfect evening.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Xjetting
Auckland, New Zealand
“Great show and service”
Reviewed June 3, 2014

I was invited to a pre-opening test run of the show. I wasn't sure what I was going to find but it was a great surprise, it is incredible what these people do and how young they are. They have a really good product, a nice glimpse of Argentina, and an amazing service. Congrats!

Visited May 2014
4 attraction reviews
“Fantastic”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

Fantastic evening

We Are Gauchos was the perfect introduction to Buenos Aires and for the rest of the trip. The hosts were very friendly and their recommendations on what to do in the city were spot on.

Visited April 2014
Buenos Aires, Argentina
“Interesting experience”
Reviewed May 22, 2014

It was great to discover Argentine culture from all kind of perspectives. Service was good and wine was great for the tasting.

Visited May 2014