“Great food”

Cuisines: Turkish
Sardinia
“Great food”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I went to Estambul on purpose: since I had lived in Turkey and I'm nostalgic, I searched for a turlish restaurant in Buenos Aires and I'm glad I did. Miss Necla is really sweet and even if she doesn't speak spanish we had a nice "conversation" while I was eating. The "pide" and the turkish salad where just delicious and all the environment made me feel like at home.

• Visited January 2014

Buenos Aires, Argentina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“FANTASTIC food! - Highly recomendable!”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Turkish food is my favorite food, and I always been missing knowing a good turkish restaurant in Buenos Aires. That's why I am so happy that a friend introduced me to "Estambul". It was a wonderful food experience, their houmos and tabouleh is just amazingly good and the meat dishes as well, and that to a very reasonable price. The place is small, but cosy and the service good as well. The best thing is that you can really taste that everything is homemade, with love. I recommend everyone to go there, you wouldn't regret!

• Visited May 2013