“Wonderful Restaurant in San Telmo”
Review of Mesa 524 - CLOSED

Mesa 524
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: San Telmo
Description: Isobar is an informal gastropub with authentic Tex Mex and Gourmet burgers. Open Tuesday to Saturday 20 to 02 HS and Sunday from 13 to 21. We have take out as well.
Miami Beach, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful Restaurant in San Telmo”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

I had the pleasure of dining at Mesa 524 on my last trip to Buenos Aires. The restaurant itself is beautiful - nestled in the historic streets of San Telmo in an old home that has been exquisitely converted into a restaurant. Old charm meets modern simplicity and elegance. As soon as you walk in you see a collection of art from local galleries as well as a beautiful courtyard area. The wait staff is very friendly and, better yet, knowledgeable. The food, drinks, and wine selection have been delicately selected and were delicious. From the quality of food, to the way it is presented on your plate, it is evident that great thought and preparation is put into every dish served at Mesa 524. Overall, my dining experience was wonderful and I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone.

1 Thank Daniel A

“Memorable experience”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

I really enjoyed the food and the service. The placeis realky cozy and the chef is an expert. I highly recommend it!

3 Thank florardi
New York City, New York
“Don't Miss this place!!”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

My wife and I have been living in Buenos Aires for the last couple of months and we've had lunch in several places around San Telmo. Since its recent oponing, Mesa 524 has been our top pic, as the chef's experience at 3 stars Michelin -El Bulli- doesn't go unnoticed, and his costa rican wife always gives nice warming welcome to newcomers. We definetely recommend this venue!!

5 Thank KevinStarkgourmet