“Best city ever for biking! Thanks BA Bikes!”
Review of BA Bikes

and up
Buenos Aires South Circuit Bike Tour Including Caminito
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: See more in less time! Reach the coolest attractions of BA on a relaxed ride through picturesque neighbourhoods and hidden backstreets. Fun and experienced guides will lead the way and help you uncover the city's best kept secrets.
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities
Dusseldorf, Germany
3 attraction reviews
“Best city ever for biking! Thanks BA Bikes!”
Reviewed August 17, 2014

I did the south tour and the north tour during my stay in Buenos Aires. Was the perfect way to see the city. The city is espectacular for biking, really flat and thanks to the guys from the staff in BA Bikes. They helped me a lot. Santiago told me great spots about the city and also we had a beer after the tour with all the staff and it was amazing! Thanks again, totally recomended!!!

Visited July 2014
Santiago38, Gerente at BA Bikes, responded to this review, August 22, 2014
Thanks for your great review! it´s great to see how interesting was the bike tour for you!!

• Polish first
Los Angeles, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Must Do while in Buenos Aires”
Reviewed August 17, 2014

Yesterday was my first day in BA. I like to ride bikes so I thought I would book a bike tour of the city. My guides Joaco and Lucy were beyond friendly and professional. They always went out of their way to answer any questions I had. In addition to their awesomeness and lively spirits, the tour of the northern part of BA was very informative and fun. The tour is pretty chill so anyone can do it. I look forward to biking the south tomorrow. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Santiago38, Gerente at BA Bikes, responded to this review, August 19, 2014
Thanks for your great feedback! We are glad to know that you enjoy both tours with us!
Leeds, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Awesome! Thanks Juan!”
Reviewed August 12, 2014

No trip to BA is complete without doing this! I took the tour with Juan.

Juan kept us out of trouble, was extremely informative and made our trip to BA one of the most awesome experiences.

Thanks Juan!

We'll be back soon and telling all our travelling friends en rout to BA!

Santiago38, Gerente at BA Bikes, responded to this review, August 18, 2014
Thanks for your comments! we are happy to hear that you like our guides!
Melbourne, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Good way to see the city”
Reviewed August 12, 2014

BA is a huge city, so this was a really great way to see the main highlights. Bikes were in pretty good condition.
We did the south tour first (la boca etc) with Ezekiel. He was really great and we had good fun, coming back the next day to do the north tour.
North wasn't as interesting as the south, so I'd recommend if you are short on time to just go for the south.
Cycling is a great way to get around the city, but if you're nervous about riding on the road, I'd suggest you let them know. We are both experienced road cyclists so was ok for us, but others seemed a bit nervous.

Santiago38, Gerente at BA Bikes, responded to this review, August 18, 2014
Thanks for your amazing feedback!!
Berlin, Germany
“Great tour with awesome guides”
Reviewed August 7, 2014

The tour I did with BA Bikes was loads of fun. You see so much of this fantastic city in a few hours. Our guide Juan was just awesome. He tries to help out everyone as much as he can all the time. As a local, of course he knows a lot about the city what makes the trip much more worthwile than any regular touristy trip. Keep going guys :)

Visited July 2014
Santiago38, Gerente at BA Bikes, responded to this review, August 18, 2014
Great feedback! thanks for choosing us!