“Loved this place! Great service and super comfy room”

Palermo Tower by P Hotels
Ranked #91 of 447 Hotels in Buenos Aires
Vail, Colorado, United States
“Loved this place! Great service and super comfy room”
Reviewed December 22, 2012

A friend of mine recommended this hotel and he was right on. The location was great, walking distance to bars, restaurants and shops of Palermo as well as the subway and Parque Palermo. I enjoy getting exercise on my trips and having the park close by gave me a perfect escape for 45 minutes with nature.

The service at this hotel is superb. The staff is very helpful with suggestions for places to eat and things to do. Excellent!

The room was super comfy and spacious. I loved that it had a sitting area with a couch and a few chairs. I had a few friends over for a glass of wine before we went out to dinner and there was plenty of room for all 5 of us. As far as the bed goes...slept like a baby!

The breakfast in the morning was simple and healthy and it was nice to have an outdoor dining area in the beautiful patio to start the day. Very nice!

Overall I was very impressed and plan on staying here whenever I am back in BA.

Cheers.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Palermo Tower P, Manager at Palermo Tower by P Hotels, responded to this review, August 2, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experiences with our hotel. We appreciate it very much. We look forward to hosting you once again.

Regards

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
San Francisco, California
Reviewed December 16, 2012

My wife and I have had the opportunity to stay in a handful of different hotels in Buenos Aires and Polermo Tower is among the best. It's rare to find a reasonably priced boutique hotel this nice. The attention to detail in the lobby, rooms and outdoor space is at a level rarely seen in that city. Each of the rooms feels like a modern residential loft space.

The breakfast service was a great touch. There is a great terrace space off the common breakfast room, where you can dine indoors or out.

All of this came as no surprise, since they are under the same management/ownership as the Palermo Place hotel, just down the road. If you can't get in at Polermo Tower, I recommend checking it out.

Room Tip: Seems that all the rooms are pretty-much identical and they all seem to have private terraces. When...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
We certainly appreciate the time you have taken to write about your experience with us. Thank you for the kind words. We look forward to having you stay with us in the future either Palermo Place - Palermo Tower or our new projects in Bariloche and Mendoza.

Regards,
Montclair
Reviewed December 16, 2012 via mobile

I can't say enough about Palermo Tower. I initially choose it because of the location - it is in Palermo Hollywood right on the border with Palermo SOHO so you have great access to everything - but I'll stay again because of the hotel itself. The rooms are large and really well done, by any standard, and the hotel is warm and inviting (I had fun just chilling on couches in the lobby with other guests). There is also a pool on the roof and a terrace in the back with an outdoor fireplace, which was a great place to have a glass of wine before heading out for the evening. The staff was really helpful, they took care of restaurant reservations (at some great, local spots) and fixed a seating issue for me on my flight home. I travel a lot and have high expectations, and I can't recommend this hotel enough.

Stayed November 2012

San Francisco, California
Reviewed December 15, 2012

I stayed at Palermo Tower shortly after it opened. The space is very high end, with nice finishings in the lobby and all the rooms, but the service is what sets this hotel apart from others I've stayed at in Buenos Aires. When I arrived, I made the mistake of thinking I had enough cash to pay the taxi, but I was about $10 short. Without a hesitation, the front desk paid the taxi from her own wallet and just asked for me to pay back when I got the chance - she was so nice, and she (and the other staff) continued to provide excellent service throughout my stay.

I really enjoyed the large bottle of complimentary water in the room, which they refreshed every day. The hotel is very well-located for walking throughout Palermo, or to get on the subway and go anywhere, so I was always grateful to have a nice big bottle of fresh water waiting for me after trekking around Buenos Aires. The bed was a perfectly decadent king size, and I made use of the wine glasses provided in the room by enjoying a nice bottle of Malbec with friends on the balcony. All in all, this place had everything I needed to feel at home in Buenos Aires!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
We certainly appreciate the time you have taken to write about your experience with us. Thank you for the kind words. We look forward to having you stay with us in the future.

Regards,
San Francisco, CA USA
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I had the chance to stay at the Palermo Tower hotel right after it opened. This is a nice boutique hotel with great amenities including wi-fi, US and European style electrical outlets, a nice gym, a great included breakfast in a nice room (including open-air patio), DirecTV, a great pool/lounge area, plus a beautiful roof deck, and a business center with free soft drinks and snacks.

The location is perfect: walking distance to the subway station (2 blocks) some great bars and restaurants like Miranda (5 minutes walk). A little further (10 minutes walking) got us into the heart of Palermo Soho and all of the great clubs and restaurants like Don Julio and La Cabrera.

The rooms are luxurious, with a king sized bed, balcony, separate tub and shower, and a refrigerator and microwave for storing and reheating some of the leftovers you're bound to take home with you after a late night out in Buenos Aires.

The staff was incredibly helpful and friendly. While the front desk/concierge helped us get oriented to the neighborhood and recommended some places to explore nearby, the bellboy took our bags up to the room so everything was waiting for us when we got in. He then showed us the room features. Every time we needed something, the staff was more than willing to help - they know the area very well and make great recommendations.

I will definitely be back for future stays at Palermo Tower when I visit Buenos Aires.

Room Tip: You can choose either a front room or a back room. Front has a nice view onto the street. It's n...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Thank you so much for your kind words. We were very pleased to hear of your experience. We look forward to having you back at Palermo Tower in the future.