“What a nice man!”

$164.12*
Private Tour: San Isidro and Tigre Delta
Ranked #45 of 284 Tours in Buenos Aires
More attraction details
Owner description: My name is John Boyle I am a bilingual private driver in Buenos Aires. I do city tours which are about five hours long and involve a mixture of walking and driving around all the major sights of Buenos Aires. We also offer luggage storage for tourists that don't wish to carry all their luggage with them while they travel around our beautiful country. I also do airport transfers from airport to hotel or between airports.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage
Colorado
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 87 helpful votes
“What a nice man!”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

We gave John quite an itinerary--pick up my daughter and I from AEP one afternoon for transport to our Recoleta hotel, pick up my husband from EZE the next morning, take us all back to EZE a couple of days later and wait for us while we saw our daughter through security and on a flight back to the States, then take my husband and I to the Buquebus terminal for the ferry to Colonia, then meet us back at the terminal a few days later, give us a quick tour of some additional BA sites and get us back to EZE once again for a late flight home! It makes me tired just remembering it, yet John was right there on time never missing a beat! He was wonderfully easy to talk to and had some wonderful insights on the Argentina economy and politics. Highly recommend him to make your trip worry free. Hi, John! Tom, Patti and Sara.

Visited March 2013
4 Thank wrinkledpassport

Georgia
144 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 203 helpful votes
“Need a transfer? Take this one!”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

When arriving in a foreign city (especially the first time) we normally get a personal transfer to our hotel. I've never felt compelled to write a review on a transfer before this trip. John was tremendous, informative, on time, etc. Originally from Ireland and transplanted to BA he is bilingual and very easy to understand. Need to know anything? Shows? Dinners? Special Attractions? Just ask. Can't recommend high enough.

ADDED BONUS: If you are heading to Iguassu falls during your trip he has luggage storage available. This is really important due to weight restrictions. His wife also rents Apartments for folks staying a longer period of time. Can't go wrong here.

Visited January 2013
5 Thank RC30319
Royal Tunbridge Wells, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great airport transfer and a great guide”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

By sheer luck I found John Boyle's taxi service on the internet and it was great to have such a stress free start to my trip to Argentina. His organisation is brilliant, with prompt responses to email queries before I left UK and a very efficient service in Buenos Aires. More than than that John provides much more information than the average guide about life in Buenos Aires and his trip around the city and to the Delta were superb. Thank you for making the start of my holiday both so interesting and worry free. I highly recommend Buenos Aires taxis.

Visited February 2013
3 Thank Elaine_C447
Union Bay, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Best Taxi Service!”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

A very big thank-you to John!!! Because our flight was delayed we found ourselves jet lagged, culture shocked and unable to get into our rental property. Despite having other commitments, John took charge of us, managed to contact the building manager and made sure we got into the condo. We found having someone we could communicate with an incredible bonus. John took care of not only the driving, but also answered all our questions about the city/country and gave us lots of good suggestions on places to go and things to see. We took advantage of John's services for both of our airport transfers, and highly recommend you do too. Thanks for making sure we started and ended our holiday in style!!!

Visited January 2013
4 Thank 726352
Carlisle, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Best taxi and guide in BA”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

What good fortune to find John Boyle on the internet. He made our visit to Buenos Aires stress free and fun. Always on time for the many airport transfers and did not complain when we found out that our flight to Ushuaia to pick up our Antarctic cruise was at 0445 hrs and he was still smiling when he was waiting at our hotel at 0230 hrs. We took the city tour with John and and we had a great day seeing things we hadn't seen on a tour in 2006. John knows the city well and speaks fluent spanish. We also did the Tegra Delta tour with John and as he lives in that area we saw things I am sure you would miss with any coach tour. We cannot speak more highly of the service provided. Felt we had made a friend by the end of the trip

Visited February 2013