“Nice hotel with a good price!”
Review of Infinito Hotel

Infinito Hotel
Ranked #194 of 445 Hotels in Buenos Aires
Campinas
“Nice hotel with a good price!”
Reviewed July 10, 2014

We needed an hotel for staying one night to continue our journey to São Paulo, then we searched for an hotel close to Aeroparque and with a good price. Then we found out this hotel: good price, staff is very kind, clean rooms with a nice breakfast. It is also very close to a subway station, which helped us to get at Casa Rosada/Catedral very quickly. I surely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Jeremias M, Gerente at Infinito Hotel, responded to this review, July 20, 2014

Greeting from The Infinito,

I wanted to personally reach out and thank you for your comments on your recent visit with us.

I am delighted to hear that our hotel was a good option here in Buenos Aires. Thanks!

I agree that the location is perfect for different reasons.

Please come back and see us shortly so we can ensure another memorable stay.

All the best.

Jeremias Meinardi
Infinito Hotel BA

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed June 12, 2014

Stayed at this small, clean and nice boutique hotel during the last week of May 2014. The staff is very helpful and courteous. Allowed us to leave our bags while we ventured off to other places. Short distance to subte, shops, restaurants. Safe area as we walked everywhere, even late at night. Would definitely return.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Jeremias M, Gerente at Infinito Hotel, responded to this review, June 16, 2014
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Buenos Aires and THANKS A LOT for such a nice review about the Infinito!

Very proud to know that you enjoy our features since we're in the process of making some changes to improve the service.

We agree that Palermo is a very quite and also easy-to access neighborhood.

Can't wait to see you here once again!

The entire staff and myself send you blessings and all the best.

Reviewed April 30, 2014 via mobile

We have been there 4 nights, the room is very small and the wardrobe was evens smaller, tiny, literally hangers don't fit in. We found beatles in the room. The housekeepers ruined our clothes with bleach, nobody from the hotel apologise to us, then we asked for refund and the receptionist told us that the supervisor would get in touch soon, 2 days after when we check out still we did not had the chance to speak with the supervisor.
Definitely we do not recommend this hotel.

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Jeremias M, Gerente at Infinito Hotel, responded to this review, May 4, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback.

I am so sorry to hear about your inconvenience. My sincerest apologies for that. Perhaps just some miscommunication as we are focused on clear and precise messaging to our guests and responding in an efficient manner.

I'd like to contact you in order to find a way to compensate you for that.

From this moment I am at your disposal.

Greetings from Argentina and all the best.

Los Angeles, California
Reviewed April 3, 2014

we got here early and they let us check in right away. this was awesome because we just got off a overnight flight
wifi is fast
room clean
small but just enough room.
great price with breakfast.
book it.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Jeremias M, Gerente at Infinito Hotel, responded to this review, April 5, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your great review! At INFINITO we are all about the details, so I am very pleased to hear you were genuinely pleased with your overall experience.

Hope to be your choise in the near future.

Greetings from Buenos Aires and all the best.

Prague, Czech Republic
Reviewed March 25, 2014

I live around the corner from this hotel
I had friends coming from Prague to Buenos Aires and they needed one additional night and wanted to be near me so I suggested this hotel so I'd like to give you my impressions although I did not physically sleep there but was there morning, noon and night
PROS: location to my house as well as to many sights in Palermo
Public transportation great with metro and buses abundant
Very nice male receptionist as well as bellboy/all around helper Carlos both of whom spoke English and had a great attitude
Breakfast better than I had anticipated including fresh orange juice!
CONS: attitude of 2 female receptionists with with NO English skills whatsoever unheard of in today's world!
Bathroom ceiling totally peeling and ugly
Sauna out of order
Rooms very noisy on the street as they do not have double glazing or double windows!
Very slippery bathroom floors of tile a disaster awaiting!

Room Tip: Not overlooking street
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank estebandepraga
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your most recent experience with us.

I am so sorry to hear that your experience did not go as planned. I am sorry that the room and the service did not meet your needs,

Should your friend's travels bring them back to Buenos Aires in the near future, please reach out to me directly so that I may ensure you are well taken care of.

We will be working hard in all the mentioned points.

Hope to hearing from you soon.

All the best,

Toronto, Canada
Reviewed March 23, 2014

This is a wonderful hotel for my weekend getaway in Buenos Aires! Despite being a relatively small hotel, It has all the essential amenities like breakfast, sauna, and even a very nice jacuzzi! Beautiful rooftop patio above the 8th floor. It's in the chic Palermo district and it's fairly close to the Aeroparque airport (although the cab ride seems to cost more than it may seem based on apparent distance on a map). However, there were some minor details in my room that they need to fixed: the bathtub coating had been chipped, the window blinds were stuck, and the safe deposit wouldn't open completely because the door was blocked underneath the desk.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
2 Thank LouC151
Dear Guest,

Thank you for the great review of Infinito, I am so pleased to hear of the great time you had with us.

We're taking note of all your words regarding details. Thanks!

With regards to our windows, I am happy to share that we are currently underway with a renovation of our facade in 2014.

Once again, thank you very much and have a nice year.

Santiago, Chile
Reviewed March 13, 2014

This hotel was GREAT. It was a little kooky and weird because they have a purple theme throughout the entire hotel (including hallways, elevator, etc., literally everything is purple), but it was done in a fun way, the hotel was spotless and perfectly clean, the breakfast was great, and the staff were extremely friendly and helpful. They have a hot tub on the roof that could be reserved in 30 minute time slots so we did that on the last night and it was really nice.

The hotel literally could not be in a better location. It's right between Recoleta and Palermo, about 15 - 20 minutes from all the restaurants and bars in Palermo. It's close to metros and bus stops (we used both on our trip) and in a very safe area, we went walking around every night and felt perfectly safe and never had any problems.

My only complaint was that the bathroom had a pane of glass instead of a solid wall for the part facing the room. It was a little strange because then you can obviously see into the bathroom if someone else is in there. It was just my boyfriend and I so we just had a laugh about it and occupied ourselves while the other was in there. Besides that the place was just delightful, very clean (I always mention cleanliness in my reviews because it is the most important thing for me in a hotel), and a nice place to relax after a long day of sightseeing in beautiful BA.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone - it is a great place to stay in Buenos Aires!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Wow! What a wonderful review! On behalf of the whole team I'd like to THANK YOU so much for such a nice words.

Location is key and Palermo gives you all the options.

Looking forward to welcome you back very soon.

All the best.