“awesome!!”

Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Palermo
Reviewed November 19, 2013

What an experience!! Liza and Francisco are very nice people, receive you in their home, and cook excellent food. The price is not very cheap, but the experience was amazing. All together if a good selection of wines

Reviewed August 22, 2013

The atmosphere was great. We sat next to two locals who were really nice and made the experience even better. The food was really good, maybe the amount of food could have been more generous...which we told to one of the brothers who appreciated the comment :)

I' recommending it!

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Liza and Franco put on an excellent evening for my husband and I when we passed through Buenos Aires. It is an intersting concept of dining in a chefs personal home with other people from around the world. The meal was inspired by Latin and Creole foods, but had a touch of Argentina as well. It was 4 courses and each paired with a wine. All good food, but our favorite part was meeting other people as well as learning about the city and dishes from Chef LIza herself.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Liza (chef) and her partner who's name escapes me sorry (sommelier) have a fantastic ‘closed door’ restaurant set up in their funky townhouse. My husband and I enjoyed the shared table (albeit there was only one other couple at the shared table given a late cancellation for a party of 6) and met a lovely couple from Quebec. There was one other couple dining on their own individual table the night we went. In our personal opinion it would be more enjoyable to choose the shared table option. The food was delicious and servings very generous. We all left incredibly full! My only minor criticism was the same price whether you have the matched wines or not. I was not drinking given I’m pregnant and in another set course/degustation style restaurant we dined at in Buenos Aires there was a price with or without matched wines. We wish Liza and her partner continued success and recommend the ‘closed door’ dining experience for something a bit different whilst in Buenos Aires.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

My brother was in town from the US so I wanted to take him to a fun, unique place. I went to Broeders Beer night with Liza from NOLA Chef. We had the best time. The food was amazing, the ambience was perfect, and the beer was delicious! Such a great idea and I am definitely going to be a repeat customer! Good job, yall!