“The Best coffee experience in BA”
Review of Cafe LATTEnTE

Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Palermo
Buenos Aires, Argentina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Best coffee experience in BA”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

As an expat in BA I've been in the search for a good cup of coffee, since it is really hard to get in Argentina, and then, suddenly, I stumbled across a little coffee shop that served Colombian coffee, Lattente. So I thought to myself, this ought to be good, and not only did it turn out to be good, but it was the best coffee I've ever had!!! It was creamy, foamy and aromatic cappuccino with a beautiful art latte design. It was an orgasmic experience!!! You can't simply come to BA without going to Lattente. The owners Danny and Zehan are incredibly knowledgeable and friendly. It is the perfect spot for local and tourist to relax, have a great chat with nothing more than the best coffee Argentina has to offer.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Atsui888

Breckenridge, Colorado, United States
“Best coffee in BA!”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

My friend stumbled upon this cafe on the first day of our trip, as it was near our hotel. Turns out to be the BEST coffee we found in Buenos Aires. My drink of choice is cafe-con-leche. The staff is super knowledgable and adds extra touches to make everything super special, including fun designs in the foam and little notes on the bottom of the cups. They have an extensive menu, including snacks, sandwiches, and smoothies, and to-go cups!! Owners are super nice and they speak at least 4 languages! I wanted to take this coffee shop back to the States with me!

• Visited November 2012
Seattle, WA
“Great coffee, lovely staff - highly recommend”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

I stumbled upon this place after the conclusion of the Graffitimundo tour (which I also highly recommend for BA visitors) and was very pleasantly surprised. Okay, I'll admit I was initially most excited about 1) to-go cups - something you don't see that much in BA and later 2) Baileys latte option (booze in your coffee, in a to-go cup?!) but in addition the staff could not have been friendlier or more helpful and the coffee really was excellent. It was only when I had their coffee that I realized that coffee around BA tends to be not that great. But Cafe Lattente changes all of that. A nice place to relax - either indoors our out - in a lovely neighborhood in BA. Well done, Cafe Lattente!

• Visited October 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Friendly Excellence!”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

I was recommended lattente by a friend, and I can honestly say it lived up to all the hype. The coffee was delicious and Daniel the owner/barista was genuinely interested in us and the coffee he specializes in.

If I lived in BA it would become my local coffee joint in a heartbeat!

Greetings from South Africa!

1 Thank Sperc17
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“The best coffee + the sweetest people = without a doubt the best coffeeplace in Buenos Aires!!!”
Reviewed July 23, 2012

This is the place where my coffee addiction started... Due to many reasons (!!):

In September last year I went to Buenos Aires for a couple of months and from the first day that I entered this really nice coffeeplace, I fell in love with it. Zehan and Daniel (the owners of the coffeestore) are so welcoming and everytime I visited them they made me feel at home! While Daniel was preparing my coffee (and was so creative when it comes to making paintings on the "espuma" :) like flowers, hearts and so on... Still jealous how he does that actually......... ;-)) I was having good - and crazy - chats with either Daniel and Zehan or with the other people in Lattente! And of course.. try to practice my Spanish (with a big emphasis on "try")!

Besides that the people are really nice and they deserve a big fat 10, the coffee is also really tasty and deserve a big 10 as well!

So like I allready mentioned... The best coffee + the sweetest people = without a doubt the best coffeeplace in Buenos Aires and one day in the future I am definitely coming back!!

• Visited September 2011