“SORRY I'VE GONE DEAF.”

26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“SORRY I'VE GONE DEAF.”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

Getting information about the best Tango show was a bit of a struggle as the tourist companies get paid a commission to sell the shows, best commission wins !!!! So, we went with one the girl at the Hotel suggested, Voz Tango - located in an historical palazzo so had great atmosphere. We were collected from the Hotel so late we missed the Tango lesson and upon arrival were hearded into the Tango Tourist Shop. The dinner and show venue was very well decked out, the menu limited and the food was ok, the wine terrible (given the Argentinian wine is usually very good even at rock bottom prices). THE SHOW WAS SO LOUD I FIRST TRIED FINGERS IN THE EARS BUT THAT WAS UNCOMFORTABLE, I MOVED TO THE VERY BACK OF THE THEATRE AND FINALLY OUT INTO THE FOYER. They must think we're all deaf. The show itself was polished to the point of robotic.The chiselled smiles all seemed a bit fake. All the while, before dinner, through dinner, during the show and after we were harassed by photo opportunity photographers. One is plenty. . !!!! Really overdid this aspect to the point of annoying. My ears were ringing so badly at the end of the show I wanted 'out' but had to wait for the shuttle and more photgraphers.
If you do choose this show - take ear plugs.

Visited November 2012